LaMarque vs. CC Calallen Semi Final Predictions/LaMarque Headed To State!!

[quote name="purplepride" post="930763" timestamp="1292041859"]
OMG lmcoog WHERE ARE YOU???? CONGRATS! I KNEW YOUR TEAM COULD DO IT!  ;)
[/quote]
[color=navy][b]
I was updating WOS's scoring update thread on here...thanks for the kind words and encouragement! Next week is gonna be hel* with a 50% chance of raining fire! We'll see how it goes?[/b][/color]

[quote name="jdk" post="930271" timestamp="1292026248"]
I love all the Coog fans on here blasting Calallen, not giving them a chance in this game. A big difference in these two programs is that Calallen athletes can read, write and spell. I will just say that Alamo Heights was suppose to win the whole thing and Cal handed it to them, as well as a Boerne team that was suppose to be great. Let the kids decide this one.
[/quote]oh really?

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="930567" timestamp="1292038019"]
[quote author=jdk link=topic=77041.msg930271#msg930271 date=1292026248]
I love all the Coog fans on here blasting Calallen, not giving them a chance in this game. A big difference in these two programs is that Calallen athletes can [b]read[/b], [b]write[/b] and [b]spell[/b]. I will just say that Alamo Heights was suppose to win the whole thing and Cal handed it to them, as well as a Boerne team that was suppose to be great. Let the kids decide this one.
[/quote]
WOW :o The only thing LM is gonna have to [b]read[/b] after this one is the map to get to Dallas, [b]write[/b] another page in the history book and [b]spell[/b] "STATE BOUND". As smoking baby would say "REAL FOOTBALL IS PLAYED EAST OF REG 4" ;D ;D
[/quote]
TOLD YA ;D

I almost nailed the prediction. Hey, I've been keeping up with HS football for a while and I'm no expert, but CC Callalan has always gotten beat by region 3. They don't play anybody week end and week out until the semi-finals game. I could name a handful of teams that would've beat CC this year in the playoffs from Region 3. BTW, READ this CC, Da Coogs are going to state! LM is back.

[quote name="Scooter!" post="930822" timestamp="1292047437"]
[quote author=jdk link=topic=77041.msg930271#msg930271 date=1292026248]
I love all the Coog fans on here blasting Calallen, not giving them a chance in this game. A big difference in these two programs is that Calallen athletes can read, write and spell. I will just say that Alamo Heights was suppose to win the whole thing and Cal handed it to them, as well as a Boerne team that was suppose to be great. Let the kids decide this one.
[/quote]oh really?
[/quote]guess not.  :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats