Brenham Christian Academy wins first state championship & finishes 13-0

[quote name="PN-G bandkid" post="928340" timestamp="1291770203"]
Brenham Christian Academy? You mean Brenham, a town of about 13,500 (no bigger than Port Neches and smaller than Groves and Nederland), has [i]two[/i] good football teams?

That settles it. BlueBell gives you superpowers.
[/quote]

Lol. Shh.... Don't let UIL find out!  ;) ;D

Washington County has 3 good teams...
Brenham Cubs 10-1
Brenham Christian Academy Eagles 13-0
Burton Panthers 12-1

All that and BCA (a 6 man team) is the only one with a state championship.  (for now anyway) ;)

Brenham Christian Academy? You mean Brenham, a town of about 13,500 (no bigger than Port Neches and smaller than Groves and Nederland), has [i]two[/i] good football teams?

That settles it.[b] BlueBell[/b] gives you superpowers.
[/quote]
If it only came in purple ;D

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="929550" timestamp="1291936730"]
[quote author=PN-G bandkid link=topic=77172.msg928340#msg928340 date=1291770203]

That settles it.[b] BlueBell[/b] gives you superpowers.
[/quote]
If it only came in purple ;D
[/quote]

Good news...  There's a couple of purple flavors to experiment with.  ;)

That settles it. BlueBell gives you superpowers.
[/quote]

1/3 of Groves goes to Memorial HS and small part of Port Neches goes to Nederland HS. You probably already know that, but I bet some people don't.

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="929865" timestamp="1291992988"]
Does the Chappel Hill area go to Brenham schools? Ya'll have a large area that goes to Brenham ISD? Just curious.
[/quote]

Brenham, Chappel Hill & Washington all go to Brenham.  I think our enrollment is 1,436.  Even with those communities going to Brenham, we are the 7th biggest school out of the 8 in our district.  Honestly though, some of our more talented players come from Washington.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham