Legacy @ Central JV/Varsity Updates/Central wins!

Westend, that's a good question seriously.  This game will not make Central any better for district.  It will actually help Legacy once they get into their district play but I see nothing but false confidence coming out of this one for Central.  Too many other schools they could have played to get better than to pick on the smallest high school in BMT.  Just another reason why they will continue to loose to Ozen and WB.

[quote name="Big Ford" post="928351" timestamp="1291771210"]
Westend, that's a good question seriously.  This game will not make Central any better for district.  It will actually help Legacy once they get into their district play but I see nothing but false confidence coming out of this one for Central.  Too many other schools they could have played to get better than to pick on the smallest high school in BMT.  Just another reason why they will continue to loose to Ozen and WB.
[/quote] And lose in the first round of the playoff like they have the last 3 years.

[quote name="CATMAN" post="928368" timestamp="1291772581"]
[quote author=Big Ford link=topic=77173.msg928351#msg928351 date=1291771210]
[/quote] And lose in the first round of the playoff like they have the last 3 years.
[/quote]Well, maybe we should have scheduled the powerhouse Big Sandy, huh?  ::) ::)

Legacy was on the scheduled and we just handle business.  I don't know why we are not in a tournament this week, but I do hope we find somebody to play that will present a good chalenge...

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="928448" timestamp="1291778622"]
[quote author=CATMAN link=topic=77173.msg928368#msg928368 date=1291772581]
[quote author=Big Ford link=topic=77173.msg928351#msg928351 date=1291771210]
[/quote]Well, maybe we should have scheduled the powerhouse Big Sandy, huh?   ::) ::)

Legacy was on the scheduled and we just handle business.  I don't know why we are not in a tournament this week, but I do hope we find somebody to play that will present a good chalenge...
[/quote] Playing a school that most 1A school have beat.Play some 4A school. :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="928597" timestamp="1291812271"]
[quote author=Big Ford link=topic=77173.msg928304#msg928304 date=1291766113]
TO by Legacy with 4:50 in the 3rd.  Central 69-11.  Robert Mitchell with 2 big dunks.
[/quote]Ok, Mitchell plays bal I see...  Good deal..
[/quote]

Yea, hadn't seen the kid close up.  Man he is a stud!  Soulja, I was told by some of the students that he has a younger brother in the 9th grade that is a stud as well on the football field.  He plays QB as well.  I wonder if they move him up to varsity next year where would he play? 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ashworth32
    Newest Member
    ashworth32