3A playoff question from a city boy.

[color=navy][b]Being that I'm a city boy I rarely ever get the opportunity to watch much 3-A action and outside of WOS I couldn't tell you who are the heavy hitters are? I may have some extra time this weekend seeing as we play on Friday so I was gonna try and listen to a webcast so I was wondering out of the 3A teams that remain which is the best game to try and catch this weekend?[/b][/color]

[quote name="xLmCoog88" post="928484" timestamp="1291780829"]
[color=navy][b]Being that I'm a city boy I rarely ever get the opportunity to watch much 3-A action and outside of WOS I couldn't tell you who are the heavy hitters are? I may have some extra time this weekend seeing as we play on Friday so I was gonna try and listen to a webcast so I was wondering out of the 3A teams that remain which is the best game to try and catch this weekend?[/b][/color]
[/quote]

Actually, Coog.  All 3A games are on Friday, too.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="928486" timestamp="1291780966"]
[quote author=xLmCoog88 link=topic=77207.msg928484#msg928484 date=1291780829]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[color=navy][b]Hmmmm...well of course I'll have our direct webcast from the alamodome in one of my ears so that leaves another ear available so any suggestions...we start @ 7:30? [/b][/color] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-confused013.gif[/img]

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="xLmCoog88" post="928512" timestamp="1291782095"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=77207.msg928486#msg928486 date=1291780966]
[quote author=xLmCoog88 link=topic=77207.msg928484#msg928484 date=1291780829]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[color=navy][b]Hmmmm...well of course I'll have our direct webcast from the alamodome in one of my ears so that leaves another ear available so any suggestions...we start @ 7:30? [/b][/color] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-confused013.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Coldspring and Wimberly

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats