Hardin-Jefferson Marathon Tournament Update Thread..........

Lazeek

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="utfan06" post="929975" timestamp="1292001838"]
Not like the# 3 2a team in the state
[/quote]

It's very hard to rank these teams early in the season. As someone said, they shouldn't come out until mid-December. Look at the #8 team in 2A, Hempstead, for example. They were annihilated at the Huntington tournament and started the year at #5. Crockett will probably drop out of the top 15 after this weekend.

[quote name="KHSAlum400" post="929976" timestamp="1292001984"]
[quote author=utfan06 link=topic=77242.msg929975#msg929975 date=1292001838]
Not like the# 3 2a team in the state
[/quote]

It's very hard to rank these teams early in the season. As someone said, they shouldn't come out until mid-December. Look at the #8 team in 2A, Hempstead, for example. They were annihilated at the Huntington tournament and started the year at #5. Crockett will probably drop out of the top 15 after this weekend.
[/quote]
I agree, Crockett is still getting their legs under them. They have had only a handfull of practices, but they will come around, and come late February and March, the Bulldogs will be makings some noise. I'm sure they will win the Silver Bracket. Good luck to Kountze, I think they will have a big test when they see Yuga in the finals.

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="929997" timestamp="1292003757"]
I love how everyone has written HJ off and give them no chance to make it back to the finals!!!!
[/quote]

Lazeek, surely you should know that no one has written off H-J, especially with them being the host of the tournament!  ;)

Didn't you see the big ;D in my previous post?! C'mon son!

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="930077" timestamp="1292010513"]
It looks like right now that Tatum and Kountze will play at 530 and HJ and EC will play at 7.  I will broadcast both of those games right here tonight!!!!!
[/quote]

Perfect! Thanks Lazeek for broadcasting the Kountze game! Guess I'll leave work early so I can tune in!

[color=red][i][b]GOLD Bracket[/b][/i][/color]  (All games in Main Gym)

Cayuga vs Lumberton  8:30
LCM vs BH  4:00

Kountze vs Tatum  5:30  Game will be BROADCAST
EC vs HJ  7:00  Game will be BROADCAST

[color=blue][i][b]SILVER Bracket[/b][/i][/color]  (All games in Aux. Gym)

Dayton vs Aransas Pass  8:30
Anahuac vs Krum  4:00

Crockett vs Legacy  5:30
Bullard vs Evadale  7:00

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham