Hardin-Jefferson Marathon Tournament Update Thread..........

Lazeek

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one would like to thank the fokes from HJ for letting Evadale get into this Tour. They played 6 games in 3 days against ever good, bigger teams. They played 5 hard games and the score in all 5 were with in 10 points. They did lay a egg against HJ but in all I am very proud of the way they played. Look at the pool that they were in, ever team from that pool play in a Championship game.. Again Thanks to the fokes from HJ..

[quote name="True Blue" post="931485" timestamp="1292121448"]
I for one would like to thank the fokes from HJ for letting Evadale get into this Tour. They played 8 games in 3 days against ever good, bigger teams. They played 7 hard games and the score in all 7 were with in 10 points. They did lay a egg against HJ but in all I am very proud of the way they played. Look at the pool that they were in, ever team from that pool play in a Championship game.. Again Thanks to the fokes from HJ..
[/quote]

Nice to finally meet you TrueBlue.........Evadale has a decent team and should do well in 1A!!!  Also Evadale only played 6 games in three days!!!! ;) ;)

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="931573" timestamp="1292125446"]
The hosts take the tournament, defeating Cayuga 71-52.
[/quote]
Stayed and watched this one after the DAY game and WOW HJ has got a great team. I like their pick and roll they run and they do a great job swinging the ball to the weak side for the open 3. #10 is a beast and dominates in the paint. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham