HARDIN-JEFFERSON vs. EVADALE Broadcast/H-J wins 61-26!

WOSgrad

It is the final round of Pool Play at the Chucky Seaman Memorial Marathon at Hardin-Jefferson High School and SETXsports.com is there to bring you the action as Pool A concludes with the Hardin-Jefferson Hawks taking on the Evadale Rebels.  The Hawks stand at 1-1 in pool play coming into this game while the Rebels currently stand at 0-2.

Join Rob Lietzke for all of the action starting at 12:20 with a 12:30 tip from Hawk Gymnasium in Sour Lake by clicking on the following link:

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=113:robcast&catid=73:games

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont expect alot out of the Rebs this morring, I just watch them getting in the van, and they looked like the walking wounded. All 3 of the big kids are sore. The 2 games that they played yesterday were very physical. But like someone has said " experiences that dont kill you, make you stronger"

Guest Abraham
I hope they can get better fast they need to bring the (A) game... [b]Ohh wait nevermind Cayuga beat HJ  [/b] ;D  No worries Evadale come out and play hard i bet you come out on top!!

Guest Abraham
[quote name="CATMAN" post="930046" timestamp="1292008714"]
Evadale slow slow and slow.
[/quote]

Whats up with evadale? are they just not playing? are they slow whats up? someone fill me in on this please.

[quote name="Abraham" post="930060" timestamp="1292009359"]
[quote author=CATMAN link=topic=77296.msg930046#msg930046 date=1292008714]
Evadale slow slow and slow.
[/quote]

Whats up with evadale? are they just not playing? are they slow whats up? someone fill me in on this please.
[/quote]

True Blue said not to expect too much from them today! They are still sore from playing 2 rough games yesterday!  :D :D

BTW I was just messing with you about the comment. Both those guys are freshman by classification only. They can both play ball. I have coached both of them and they are both good players and good kids.

I am enjoying the broadcasts, since I can't get out of school. Unfortunately I'll be out of pocket the rest of the weekend and won't get to listen.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats