La Marque vs Calallen audio web-cast...*Got the Calallen feed to work!*

xLmCoog88

[color=navy][b]Here's the link to anyone interested in hearing the game live...enjoy! If anything should change in the link in between now and kick-off I will update the link as needed. I was told the broadcast would start approximately around 7:15 so try after then folks. (Did he just say folks....rofl...I think he did!)
[/b][/color]
[img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing025.gif[/img]

[url=http://www.ustream.tv/channel/la-marque-football]Cougars vs Wildcats[/url]

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="930230" timestamp="1292021854"]
Thanx coog88
[/quote]

[color=navy][b]You're quite welcome and if you feel funny calling me coog88, xlm, lmcoog or whatever else I've been called on here (I kid...I kid!) you can just call me Vic instead...either way fella....have a good 1?[/b][/color]

[color=red][b]Due to a poor wireless signal from inside the Alamodome we are experiencing technical difficulties that are preventing us from bringing the webcast up LIVE as we hoped. The crew is currently trying to fix problem but it's not looking too promising. Thus, if the crew is unable to fix the connection problem SOON we will be unable to bring the webcast to Cougar fans. We apologize for the unforeseen problem as we tried our very best to cast it live for all to enjoy. I will be updating the score if all else fails as I've done throughout the season. Should the crew fix the problem in between now and kick-off I will alert everyone ASAP![/b][/color]

[quote name="xLmCoog88" post="930292" timestamp="1292028430"]
[color=red][b]Due to a poor wireless signal from inside the Alamodome we are experiencing technical difficulties that are preventing us from bringing the webcast up LIVE as we hoped. The crew is currently trying to fix problem but it's not looking too promising. Thus, if the crew is unable to fix the connection problem SOON we will be unable to bring the webcast to Cougar fans. We apologize for the unforeseen problem as we tried our very best to cast it live for all to enjoy. I will be updating the score if all else fails as I've done throughout the season. Should the crew fix the problem in between now and kick-off I will alert everyone ASAP![/b][/color]
[/quote]

No prob, Vic.  Been there on that one!  It's frustrating when you can't get that signal.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats