La Marque vs. Calallen hi-lites via CC Caller..

xLmCoog88

[color=navy][b]Ok folks there is a write-up and 7:49 secs of video hi-lites of the game located to the upper/left part of the article that you can expand to full screen. I watched the hi-lites and while I'm not excusing any of the unsportsmanlike penalties for supposed late hits (because the footage is limited in content) the reported taunt by TW is the very last hi-lite. While he did turn around and back pedal like 7-8 yard short of the goal I didn't see him jaw jacking or noticeably taunting a Calallen player directly behind him. Granted the angle does show a calallen player visible at the very end but it appeared to me he turned to celebrate with his team mates because the angle was not clear to me. I'll let you decide on your own but it really didn't appear to me be done to antagonize Calallen and perhaps there was a little exaggeration by the Calallen announcers due to the score. One thing I did notice about their very own play-by-play guys was they seemed to rag on their own players if they dropped a ball, missed a tackle or anything else negative. I could be totally wrong but I'm sure if others listened to the webcast it didn't go unnoticed to their ears either...oh well...who knows for sure? Give me your take?[/b][/color]

[url=http://www.caller.com/news/2010/dec/10/calallen-falls-la-marque-state-semifinals/]LM/Calallen hi-lites[/url]

[quote name="SeanMitchellArticles" post="931312" timestamp="1292109305"]
I just think CC Cal was frustarted with the way the game was going and by the fact they knew they would lose to La Marque...again. It was certainly worthy of a flag but he wasn't trying to show anyone up so much as be excited about scoring another TD.
[/quote]

[color=navy][b]B-5...I-29... N-44....O-66....B I N G O![/b][/color]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats