HARDIN-JEFFERSON v. CAYUGA Broadcast/H-J wins the Marathon!

WOSgrad

Nice win HJ.  Keep on keeping on.  It has to be a little bitter sweet though, knowing that the top two teams really split.  They should have played a rubber match at the end.  There is always an upside to things and a downside, good thing with pool play is you get alot of games, bad situation is you could lose to someone in pool like this and then play them in the championship.  With only beating each other once.  But, HJ won when it mattered.  
Anyway great win, how many of yalls tournaments have yall won in the last 10 years?  All of them?

Guest speechless
pool play only sets up seeding for bracket play then you gotta survive bracket play to win the tourney so no need for a rubber match....

hj has won the tourney 4 of 5 years

Believe me I know what pool play and bracket play are.  I played in pool play for 6 straight summers and years throughout tournaments in this country.  I was just saying that no matter how you shake the bottle, HJ won the tournament, congrats on that.  TO ME, it would be a little bitter sweet, maybe because of the way I am, that they had beat us once and we had beat them once.  If it were me, I would want to play them again.  I would not be satiffied knowing they had beat me once.  That is just how I am and what I was trying to say.  Wasnt trying to take the win away, I congratulated you on that.  I have always been a little over competitive so that may be why I see it like that. 
How many has HJ won in the last 10? 
I saw you answered me 4 of the last 5 but I was curious of the last 10 years.
Thanks.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="932049" timestamp="1292202034"]
Aggiearewe don't excuse me please! I'm the Silsbee version of a old school PA Lincoln fan. Love to have fun but keep it classy not classless. My neighbors daughters both play for Stanford and you should read the Blogs her in Houston.
[/quote]

WTH does this comment have to do with anything???????

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="932058" timestamp="1292202613"]
Wrong post dude! Go under the other and ill comment. Yes HJ does have a weak schedule!
[/quote]

Sorry, but that is only YOUR opinion about the schedule and I dont think you have any particular credentials that make your opinion any better than that of anyone else.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Wildcats92
    Newest Member
    Wildcats92