Scooter's Poster (s) of the week PLAYOFFS Week 5

[quote name="baddog" post="931795" timestamp="1292169155"]
Thanks. I'm very humbled by this award. [b]It must have been my Tom Brady post.[/b] I have to admit that it was a gem. I was having a good night and things were just easy to say. Thanks again Scooter.

Is that acceptance speech long enough?
[/quote] ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="baddog" post="931815" timestamp="1292171562"]
Thanks^^

Scooter, did I win anything like maybe dinner for my wife and me at Texas Roadhouse?  ;D

If so, I'm gonna brush up on my sarcasm and give her another go.  ;D
[/quote]I heard True Blue was paying.  :D

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="932614" timestamp="1292285303"]
Congrats to your weekly winner. Always get a kick out of this. Was smoking baby the 1st winner.
[/quote]Grad was, the only TWO-TIME winner

I have a surprise for next week  ;)  it's a doozy. and I want a speech from everyone of them too.  ;)

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="932614" timestamp="1292285303"]
Congrats to your weekly winner. Always get a kick out of this. Was smoking baby the 1st winner.
[/quote]

Much like the rankings each season, you start with a limit number of votes, drop your first vote for WOS, then work your way towards the mighty Trinity River.  Most homoers are out of votes before they get to Hamshire, so I'll just keep plugging away WOS style, one win short of anything meaningful.....  ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="bh89-2" post="932840" timestamp="1292331438"]
[quote author=Jackthehammer link=topic=77383.msg932614#msg932614 date=1292285303]
[/quote]

Much like the rankings each season, you start with a limit number of votes, drop your first vote for WOS, then work your way towards the mighty Trinity River.  Most homoers are out of votes before they get to Hamshire, so I'll just keep plugging away WOS style, one win short of anything meaningful.....  ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

Unfortunately, your writing is more Barbers Hill style, it has not near the talent that you believe it to have.  But fear not, oh vertically challenged one, you will always have your 12th grade English teacher to blame for not properly coaching you up.

[quote name="baddog" post="931815" timestamp="1292171562"]
Thanks^^

Scooter, did I win anything like maybe dinner for my wife and me at Texas Roadhouse?  ;D

If so, I'm gonna brush up on my sarcasm and give her another go.  ;D
[/quote]

Scooter says if you go to your nearest Roadhouse, order anything you want, then when they bring the bill tell them that Scooters got it, your meal will be covered.  :)

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="932913" timestamp="1292340957"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=77383.msg932840#msg932840 date=1292331438]
[quote author=Jackthehammer link=topic=77383.msg932614#msg932614 date=1292285303]
[/quote]

Much like the rankings each season, you start with a limit number of votes, drop your first vote for WOS, then work your way towards the mighty Trinity River.  Most homoers are out of votes before they get to Hamshire, so I'll just keep plugging away WOS style, one win short of anything meaningful.....  ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

Unfortunately, your writing is more Barbers Hill style, it has not near the talent that you believe it to have.  But fear not, oh vertically challenged one, you will always have your 12th grade English teacher to blame for not properly coaching you up.
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D That was bad now that i read it....... ;D ;D ;D  OK, so one mistake ever..... ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou