Most Overrated SETX team

BADSANTA

[quote name="dogs1218" post="937711" timestamp="1293079710"]
[b]HJ is over-rated*[/b]

*even if healthy
[/quote]

they are every year according to those on this site.  then they have a 30-win season and advance to AT LEAST the regional finals.  we'll see if they end up with another 30-win season and another trip to the regional finals.  they may, or may not, but they're still a very solid team.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="938100" timestamp="1293221441"]
Cleveland is always picked to win district or state. I hope Silsbee and Cleveland play to go to state with Tigers winning it.
[/quote]

Not me. I want it to be Silsbee vs. HJ, with of course Silsbee advancing. I wouldn't have it any other way.

[quote name="east texas bb" post="938206" timestamp="1293295129"]
I definetly think Sislbee has the edge to make it to State in 3A in this Region, but I bet Cleveland and HJ dont go down without a fight. 
Just curious but what does each respective team lose to graduation?
Silsbee?
HJ?
Cleveland?
[/quote]

cleveland will lose most if not all of their starting lineup if i'm not mistaken.  HJ will lose a very good point guard in gus and a great shooter in sutherland, but there are youngsters lined up to step in and fill those holes.  silsbee will lose DC, not sure who else, but i don't see that hole being filled easily.

Silsbee will lose a lot. 4 starters (Stallworth, Lane, Harris, T. Barrett) and some very key reserves (Barclay, Rhone, R. Barrett, and Busby)

Silsbee will return 1 starter, junior Kelton Gaines, plus 3 soph. guards (Wilson, Holmes and Elam) who get several minutes off the bench. Wilson started before Gaines came back and Holmes has scored 23, 20, 17, and 16 points in 4 games off the bench. Elam is a threat as well.

Those 4 will start, just need a bigman for next year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4