Scooter's Poster (s) of the week PLAYOFFS Week 6/FINAL WEEK/SEASON REVIEW THREAD

I will use my same acceptance speech from the first time ;D

I would like to thank the crosby fans for being such easy targets, the BH fans(all 3 of em)for breathing all the fumes on the hill and thinking they are for real, SETX moderators for not banning me , Tyrone Biggums for his inspirational posts , the inventor of cheez-its for providing me with the nutrion needed to to survive, my mothers brother cousins aunt sisters babys daddy for the bail money, and last but not least Scooter for inviting me to the next PAM anderson debut screening. HOF here I come.......(in my best excited but kinda partying to much award accepting voice) ;D

This time I will not pawn my award for a jar of pickled pigs feet and a 40 of Lonestar ;D

Well I really wasn't expecting this..But the more I think about it the more I think I really do deserve it..I was born in a log cabin in Call Texas..(a suburb of the thriving metropolis Kirbyville)...My Elementary education was at Call County Line Elementary School,there I would recieve the necessary minor teachings for the road ahead..I then Advanced to Kirbyville High School,where I excelled in sports(mainly football) It was said by more than one of the coaches I was the fastest they had ever seen at getting the water bottles to the players on the field..I won BBY 3 years running (BBY is ball boy of the year.) After High School I was offered a full ride as HBB (head ball boy) at TCU  (Trout Creek University).After a year at TCU I switched my major to journalism...That stared my mastery of literary skills that I present to you today..I humbly accept this award,and would like to thank all the little people,who without them this award would not have been possible..."And that's the way it is"  Dec.18th 2010... ;)

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="935831" timestamp="1292722509"]
Well I really wasn't expecting this..But the more I think about it the more I think I really do deserve it..I was born in a log cabin in Call Texas..(a suburb of the thriving metropolis Kirbyville)...My Elementary education was at Call County Line Elementary School,there I would recieve the necessary minor teachings for the road ahead..I then Advanced to Kirbyville High School,where I excelled in sports(mainly football) It was said by more than one of the coaches I was the fastest they had ever seen at getting the water bottles to the players on the field..I won BBY 3 years running (BBY is ball boy of the year.) After High School I was offered a full ride as HBB (head ball boy) at TCU  (Trout Creek University).After a year at TCU I switched my major to journalism...That stared my mastery of literary skills that I present to you today..I humbly accept this award,and would like to thank all the little people,who without them this award would not have been possible..."And that's the way it is"  Dec.18th 2010... ;)
[/quote] :D :D (falls out chair laughing)

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="935831" timestamp="1292722509"]
[/quote]
NICE :D

Without a doubt...I accept this recognition and add on to it... Sgt Rey's Highlights:

*  Got a [b][color=red]PAM[/color][/b] fan to wear an autographed Bruce Reyes Jr T-shirt....SCOOTER!!!

*  Got a [b][color=crimson]Central[/color][/b] fan to wear the beautiful Royal Blue to a game....BMT SOULJA!!!

do we really need anymore?

If there was a Poster's Heisman Trophy...it would be mine!!!  (THE CROWD GOES WILD!!!)Thank you!...Thank You...no really stop (Crowd cheers louder and starts chanting...[b][color=blue]B-R-U....C-&-E...BRUCE-BRUCE...YES!-YES!-YES![/color][/b])... ;D

[quote name="Sgt Rey" post="936691" timestamp="1292883840"]
Without a doubt...I accept this recognition and add on to it... Sgt Rey's Highlights:

*  Got a [b][color=red]PAM[/color][/b] fan to wear an autographed Bruce Reyes Jr T-shirt....SCOOTER!!!

*  Got a [b][color=crimson]Central[/color][/b] fan to wear the beautiful Royal Blue to a game....BMT SOULJA!!!

If there was a Poster's Heisman Trophy...it would be mine!!!  (THE CROWD GOES WILD!!!)Thank you!...Thank You...no really stop (Crowd cheers louder and starts chanting...[b][color=blue]B-R-U....C-&-E...BRUCE-BRUCE...YES!-YES!-YES![/color][/b])... ;D

[/quote]imma get you in a PAM shirt after we beat WB on the most beautiful turf in SETX in Port Arthur  ;)

[quote name="belle-mere" post="936722" timestamp="1292887712"]
BTW Scooter, just where is the dividing line between E Tx and W Tx?  Some posters keep talking about the Trinity River...or does the line move relative to who's playing?  Just wondering...
[/quote]west of I-35----west texas

east of I-45---east texas

[quote name="Scooter!" post="936675" timestamp="1292878762"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=77755.msg936617#msg936617 date=1292873297]
Real football is Played East of the Trinty!  or somewhere near Dallas........ ;)

[/quote]anyone still got that pic of Soulja in his famous shirt?
[/quote]I hope they don't!  ;D

[/quote] :D :D

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="935639" timestamp="1292684047"]

This time I will not pawn my award for [b]a jar of pickled pigs feet and a 40 of Lonestar[/b] ;D

[/quote]

I'll jump at the chance to accept this award. Could be my only chance since I’m much more of a reader than a poster. [b]Had I known the award was so valuable I would have put forth much more effort[/b]. The competition for this award is as broad as the Trinity River. As I stated I am much more of a reader than a posted but some words DO come to mind as I reflect on some the posters and their posts;

Homerism, pickled pigs feet, delusion, witty, not-so witty, rivalry, something someone or some team always sucked, idiots, dementia, sour grapes, CROW, Butch-slapped, good sports, sore losers, over achievers, dissapointments, haters, supporters, classy, classless, what tha-, smart, smart a$$, dumb a$$, but most of all,,,

Great fans!!! Keep the posts coming even during the off season. ;D

Everyone have a very Merry CHRISTmas.

[/quote]

Where you still smiling after waking up and realizing she was not really chanting "Bruce...Bruce...YES...YES...YES...."?  ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="bh89-2" post="937035" timestamp="1292956610"]
[quote author=Sgt Rey link=topic=77755.msg936691#msg936691 date=1292883840]

[/quote]

Where you still smiling after waking up and realizing she was not really chanting "Bruce...Bruce...YES...YES...YES...."?  ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]
Yea, then I sent her back to BH...to go home.. ;D

[quote name="Sgt Rey" post="937174" timestamp="1292974048"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=77755.msg937035#msg937035 date=1292956610]
[quote author=Sgt Rey link=topic=77755.msg936691#msg936691 date=1292883840]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Yea, then I sent her back to BH...to go home.. ;D
[/quote]
Go to bed at 2 with a 10...............Wake up at 10 with a 2...... ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats