Ladies Win!

KFDM COOP

[quote name="ForeverADog" post="936983" timestamp="1292948281"]
Still think they are one more post player away but they are now showing improvement on turnovers. Its the right time to really start coming together.
[/quote]

What they are missing is a 6-4 post who can defend and score in the paint. They are pretty good at the other positions with Plumley, Green, Loyd and Monique Whittaker.

Then the red-shirt freshman from Aledo, (if you like football they are a two time 5A state champion with a all-world junior RB) Taylor Hayes is improving everytime I see her play.

[quote name="ForeverADog" post="937100" timestamp="1292960856"]
Taylor is a great great shooter. Horrible defender. She kind of looks like a chicken when you see her actually play. That's the only thing keeping her from more playing time.
[/quote]

I don't know about looking like a chicken but agree she needs to get better on the defensive end.

Also, Henderson is pretty good and the girl from Peru will be good in the future. You can just tell she has some athletic ability especially on the offensive end.

I guess they all could improve on defense, including Jenna, who seems to be holding back some.  I'm sure she will be a force on both ends of the floor. 
But to Taylor's defense, I think that when Taylor comes in you can expect some steals, deflected passed and scraping that puts her on the floor. She is quick and fun to watch.  When you watch her, she has a smile on her face, having fun and enjoying the game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham