**HJ vs LCM Broadcast** 8:50am Start..HJ Wins/Comments

Lazeek

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="939372" timestamp="1293645932"]
[quote author=setxslam link=topic=78042.msg939355#msg939355 date=1293642489]
Glad to read Grayson's moving well.  That will be key.  Look at the difference between the HJ-LCM games this season, and consider we had two starters throwing up all night last night, and you can see Grayson's impact.  His 13 points this game equaled our margin of victory.  His three first-half threes turned the game around. 

Bosha's having a sensational freshman year.  [b]I think he's the first freshman to start for HJ, which is saying something.[/b]  That he's a fine student, and well-mannered, and incredibly composed, is saying even more.  I'm lucky to have personally seen him knock down eight NBA-distance threes at Anahuac.  From listening to Zeek's broadcasts, it sounds like his game is improving in all areas.  I keep hearing Zeek say, "Bosha with the steal."

I hope we'll be completely healthy by the playoffs.  Could be another special year...
[/quote]Didn't R. Donahoe start and do well as freshmen?
[/quote]  didnt play at HJ until sophomore year

Guest speechless
[quote]Hummm.[/quote]

hummm what?  about donahoe?  how about the fact that he went to school at HJ his whole life except for two years when his mom had to take another job in houston and that was the only reason he ever left?  hummm....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo