How does HJ compare to Silsbee this year?

BADSANTA

Bad Santa does have work to do guys. Anyway, these 5 Silsbee girls would run circles around your so called great HJ womens squad. 1. McCain, Laquan Stallworth, Ang Green, Shandy Carter, and Shonda Fobss. There isn't a girl that has ever attended HJ that could play on the same level as them. Yes you may have went to state in 2A and 3A a few times. So have we in 4A. 

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="941924" timestamp="1294162111"]
Bad Santa does have work to do guys. Anyway, these 5 Silsbee girls would run circles around your so called great HJ womens squad. 1. McCain, Laquan Stallworth, Ang Green, Shandy Carter, and Shonda Fobss. There isn't a girl that has ever attended HJ that could play on the same level as them. Yes you may have went to state in 2A and 3A a few times. So have we in 4A. 
[/quote]

Always looking for a loop hole!!!!!  No loop holes around STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!!

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="941942" timestamp="1294163591"]
Silsbee Girls 3 trips to state...2 runner ups....(2) Parade All Americans 9 Allstate Players 13 straight playoffs Your 2 titles in 86-88 maybe the deciding factors. Now overall talent goes to Silsbee. You do have us on the trophys.
[/quote]

Badsanta, did you encourage East Texas BB to make that remark about his lessened respect for HJ?

[quote name="east texas bb" post="941898" timestamp="1294160101"]
I had alot more respect for HJ before I came on this site.  I thought they were a great program that basketball schools should try to emulate.  I still think they have a great basketball program. 
[/quote]

if you're that confused over who ran this thread into the ground then you must be from deeper east texas than i thought...

I just got tired of BadSanta getting all the harrassment.  I like to stir the post too.  And yes speechless, I have been on about every texas high school basketball website you can think of.  Silsbee has the edge, we finally cleared that all up and put it to bed.  30 somethin to 40 somethin'.  And 2 All-Americans.  Give me some stats, Im waiting and ready.

East Texas bb you know these guys live and die HJ sports. Most of them have never traveled out of that community unless HJ's team travels. Sad Sad Sad! Most are still on that dial up internet. If you notice the lag time in responses, it means their home phone must have rang. Can't talk and us internet on that dial up!