Too ALL HJ fans

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stevenash your right! Maybe I should have went to school and cheated off you! Maybe I should live on a farm and milk cows to enjoy a nice bowl of cereal. Maybe I should have a yard full of chickens so I can cut down on the KFC bill? Maybe I should grow my own crops like you so I have no need to go to "the big city" for groceries. Maybe I would buy a car and not ride my horse to work? Maybe instead of money, I can start getting paid in bushel of peas for work performed. IDK! I would love to be a great guy like you.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="941004" timestamp="1294001345"]
Stevenash your right! Maybe I should have went to school and cheated off you! Maybe I should live on a farm and milk cows to enjoy a nice bowl of cereal. Maybe I should have a yard full of chickens so I can cut down on the KFC bill? Maybe I should grow my own crops like you so I have no need to go to "the big city" for groceries. Maybe I would buy a car and not ride my horse to work? Maybe instead of money, I can start getting paid in bushel of peas for work performed. IDK! I would love to be a great guy like you.
[/quote]

Riding the horse to work is great.  But when one lives in the country, the ride is only to the fields behind the outhouse.  I try to avoid the big city (that would be metropolitan Sour Lake) because of all the traffic jams and major crimes committed there.  Its much better just tending to the chickens.  By the way, bring your bushel of peas to the HJ gym because, if we let you in, that will be the cost of your admission.  And one more thing-  I would prefer you say "gone to school" rather than "went to school".

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="940666" timestamp="1293919629"]
Do you think it would be wise to discontinue your football program and just play year round basketball. It seems you never win anything in football. I say just scrap the entire program and make a 9 month long basketball season. This way you will have enough time to prepare for this Tiger butt wooping you will get on Janaury 14th. Let's play ball!!!!
[/quote]
Really?  Do you not realize that football programs bring in a ton of revenue regardless of how successful they are?  The band and athletic boosters realize this and take advantage of the crowds that show up.  What exactly is "wooping" and "Janaury" there Mr. MENSA candidate?   

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="940880" timestamp="1293942393"]
When is the last time HJ went to the playoffs in football? 1976? They take 3 teams but HJ is never in the top 4. Your point would be?
[/quote]
If I remember correctly, I think the phrase is "You can't fix stupid." 

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="941189" timestamp="1294021309"]
Bmrm I think you must ne one of those HJ fans who love to watch losing football. I guess losing 70-0 to WOS and 58-0 is fun, be my guess. Your team sucks. They should play your varsity games during the day on Tuesday nights. No one cares.
[/quote]

No different really than sitting in Provost Umphrey Stadium and watching the Tigers get beat by Huffman!!!

What does HJ football have to do with anything anyways????

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="941189" timestamp="1294021309"]
Bmrm I think you must ne one of those HJ fans who love to watch losing football. I guess losing 70-0 to WOS and 58-0 is fun, be my guess. Your team sucks. They should play your varsity games during the day on Tuesday nights. No one cares.
[/quote]
Last time I checked HJ & WOS have won the same number of state championships since WOS joined 3A(no offense to all you WOS fans, just showing BADSANTA's idiocy).  

[quote name="bmrm" post="941186" timestamp="1294021116"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=78152.msg940880#msg940880 date=1293942393]
When is the last time HJ went to the playoffs in football? 1976? They take 3 teams but HJ is never in the top 4. Your point would be?
[/quote]
If I remember correctly, I think the phrase is "You can't fix stupid."  
[/quote]

I've created a monster.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="941204" timestamp="1294022270"]
Don't tell me HJ won state in 1965 when there were 16 schools in the state in 2A. What has HJ done in the last 15yrs? NOTHING!
[/quote]

HJ lost in State Quarters in either 98 or 99 also.  Lost to Giddings.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="941203" timestamp="1294022200"]
State quarter finals in 1998 vs LaMarque in the dome. HJ? 1st round?
[/quote]
Isn't the goal a state championship?  What good does a quarterfinal appearance do you?  All you Silsbee fans, do us all a favor and shut up BADSANTA. 

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="941214" timestamp="1294022632"]
98 was 13 yrs ago! Tell me one thing HJ has done in football since then. We all can go back 30yrs and find somethig great our school did. What about recently? Anything? You go to the playoffs once a decade. Congrats! Now cancel that weak program.
[/quote]

So what has Silsbee done in the last 13 years?????

Bmrm you shut up dude! Your team is horrible! Hope they don't charge yall to come watch this trash yall call football. Basketball is your focus from here on out. You guys are better off playing community flag football.

[b]Administrator Note:[/b] Watch the language, BADSANTA.  I want you to stay around as I enjoy seeing you make a donkey of yourself.

Let's see 98-02 4A playoof teams and 03,05-10 playoff teams. I remember when HJ moved up to 4A and Silsbee beat you 63-7. We gave you 7 in the 4th quarter. You guys suck in football. Why not just invest in a XBOX Kinetic for the school and play football like that. Much easier for you to win.