Too ALL HJ fans

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="941219" timestamp="1294022804"]
Bmrm you shut up dude! Your team is horrible! Hope they don't charge yall to come watch this trash yall call football. Basketball is your focus from here on out. You guys are better off playing community flag football.

[b]Administrator Note:[/b] Watch the language, BADSANTA.  I want you to stay around as I enjoy seeing you make a donkey of yourself.
[/quote]Sounds like you are referring to HF, are you?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="941220" timestamp="1294023010"]
Let's see 98-02 4A playoof teams and 03,05-10 playoff teams. I remember when HJ moved up to 4A and Silsbee beat you 63-7. We gave you 7 in the 4th quarter. You guys suck in football. Why not just invest in a XBOX Kinetic for the school and play football like that. Much easier for you to win.
[/quote]

Wow there Tiger Boy..........when HJ was in 4a they beat SILSBEE at SILSBEE!!!!!!!

And I just searched the UIL archives and see ZERO state titles for Silsbee in football.  So HJ and Silsbee have something in common!!!!!  Keep reaching!!!

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="941219" timestamp="1294022804"]
Bmrm you shut up dude! Your team is horrible! Hope they don't charge yall to come watch this trash yall call football. Basketball is your focus from here on out. You guys are better off playing community flag football. BMRM you may like to play touch football right!
[/quote]
Tell me again how many state football championships Silsbee has won since joining 21-3A?  Who cares how many games you win, if you don't win it all it doesn't matter.  I am so glad you are continuing to post and showing how clueless you really are!!!  I feel sorry for you Silsbee folk who have to live with this person.  

I feel sorry for HJ football fans. Never a chance for a playoff birth. Yea HJ did beat Silsbee in 97 when the entire Senior class quit the team. Congrats. 1 win in 14 yrs is enough to hang your hat on. We both have no titles but at least we get to the plaoffs for a chance each year. What can you say?

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="941226" timestamp="1294023183"]
Admin Bad Santa doesn't make a donkey of himself. I get a kick out of yall arguing with me when I truely don't care. Great job SETX fans.
[/quote]
You don't need to make a donkey - it seems you already are based on your comments!!!

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="941229" timestamp="1294023422"]
I feel sorry for HJ football fans. Never a chance for a playoff birth. Yea HJ did beat Silsbee in 97 when the entire Senior class quit the team. Congrats. 1 win in 14 yrs is enough to hang your hat on. We both have no titles but at least we get to the plaoffs for a chance each year. What can you say?
[/quote]
What good does it do to get to the playoffs if you don't win it all?  

Notice all the silence from your fellow Silsbee fans.  You are clueless and are proving my point by continuing to try and debate me on this.  Keep it up - I love it!!!  

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="941233" timestamp="1294023612"]
Bmrm I guess your a loyal HJ supporter right? So do you go to the games for the nachos or because there isn't anything else to do in Sour Lake. Can't be to enjoy football. At least not expecting HJ to win.
[/quote]
Absolutely I'm a loyal HJ supporter - what's wrong with that?  I take the good with the bad - if we win we in & if we lose we lose.  I'm not one to hop on the school's bandwagon only when they are winning.  What I can't figure out is that you have a problem with me supporting my home town team & you act like your supposed hometown team has developed a supposed dynasty.  

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="941253" timestamp="1294024436"]
Compared to HJ football, Silsbee is a dynasty! HJ does have the edge in basketball overall. Maybe not this year or last but you to have state crowns.
[/quote]

You have to have titles (multiple) to be a dynasty.  Silsbee has NONE in football just like HJ!!!!

Lazeek, Silsbee has none in football or basketball. Yes HJ beat Silsbee in 97 in football. Have they done it again? Yes they have 3 state championships in the history of the school. Silsbee has more overall state titles if we start counting Power Lifting, track, baseball vs their golf swimming, tennis, and 3 basketball titles. Silsbee is a superior school and it shows. Look at that old stadium and old gym. If HJ could they would have upgraded the school years ago.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="941247" timestamp="1294024024"]
BMRM you and I both know HJ should at least vote on canceling football. Your team gets whipped every year! Most of your basketball team plays footbal right?
[/quote]
I want to apologize to all setxsports.com members who have followed this thread - I thought I was dealing with an adult.  

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="941259" timestamp="1294024960"]
Lazeek, Silsbee has none in football or basketball. Yes HJ beat Silsbee in 97 in football. Have they done it again? Yes they have 3 state championships in the history of the school. Silsbee has more overall state titles if we start counting Power Lifting, track, baseball vs their golf swimming, tennis, and 3 basketball titles. Silsbee is a superior school and it shows. Look at that old stadium and old gym. If HJ could they would have upgraded the school years ago.
[/quote]

Already had this argument........HJ has more State Champions total than Silsbee does.  And HJ built a brand new high school and gym just last year!!!!!  And yes HJ beat Silsbee in football about 5-6 years ago in Silsbee's new football stadium!!!!

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="941259" timestamp="1294024960"]
[/quote]
Don't even - you simply brought up the dominance of Silsbee football against HJ.  You are making me look like even smarter than I probably am - THANK YOU!!! 

Ok 2 wins in.....13 years. I'd like to apologize to BMRM. When your ready to watch a real football team, go watch WOS, Silsbee, or Central. No one should have to watch your team. I try to get the local news stations to come out to your games but they refuse unless your playing WOS or Silsbee. Its like your freshman and varsity teams are all one.