20 - 4A Toughest District in 4A ?

LR2014

Rankings are definitely not an exact science for High School but at least these 3 teams are getting some well deserved recognition.  I haven't seen Central yet but the other 2 teams are strong.  Should make for some good district games as they may beat up on each other a little. 

3-4a is probably as tough and is deeper with more talented teams

From Amarillo.com/sports: the best of the heavyweights are Canyon and Plainview, ranked Nos. 1 and 4, respectively, in the Texas Association of Basketball Coaches preseason poll. Add to them returning playoff teams Palo Duro, Frenship (14th) and Randall, and this is a district for which the weak need not apply.

20-4a is tough though.  Just want to see Livingston really tested though.

[quote name="snooker" post="942649" timestamp="1294237113"]
if one makes it to reg. tourn. id be suprised. ... good district would have more than 3 good teams also. .. but its still prob better than a lot of districts.
[/quote]

Central and Ozen have a VERY good chance to make it to the Region tourney.  This region is weak overall (in depth)as usual.  Look out for Huntsville. Yates is will cruise until they actually play a quality team, then they will fall.

[quote name="HillGuy" post="942733" timestamp="1294242833"]
[quote author=snooker link=topic=78237.msg942649#msg942649 date=1294237113]
if one makes it to reg. tourn. id be suprised. ... good district would have more than 3 good teams also. .. but its still prob better than a lot of districts.
[/quote]

Central and Ozen have a VERY good chance to make it to the Region tourney.  This region is weak overall (in depth)as usual.  Look out for Huntsville. Yates is will cruise until they actually play a quality team, then they will fall.
[/quote]
I agree with you Hillguy, also with this being a tough district, from your previous post, but not the Toughest. That would be the one you mentioned in 3- 4a. I'm sure every tues and friday night is a battle!!! I'm sure those are some GREAT games to watch.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham