Past BMT Enterprise Super Gold Team MVP's Basketball

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="941977" timestamp="1294169209"]
Didn't you just make a thread about this?  And what does the Enterprise have to do with anyone's list?  Just asking...
[/quote]

When the point one trys to make is failing miserably, one quickly seeks alternatives to convince himself/others he is still right.

BMYSoulja,Bobcat05, and ol Stevnash please come up with a better thread! Since you guys have the combined IQ a few points higher than Vince Young, please bless us with a top thread. I know you 3 are more than likely on the same computer loging on and off for each one of you to post. How about all 3 of you go milk your cows, shave the sheep, and collect pecans until you come up with a better thread. Better yet when you do come up with a better thread save it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ashworth32
    Newest Member
    ashworth32

• Very good read. Thank you for that. You will get no response worth reading.
    • This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up 🤣
    • Since u drug me down here to the bottom of the barrel I'll humor us all with another opinion from outside the box.  Epstein didn't kill himself. Aliens did it. No really hear me out and try to keep up with the changes. In 1954, JROD was at Area 51 when Ike met with them to discuss the friendly takeover. Everything since then has been played out on Shakespeare's stage. Predicted, planned, rehearsed by the original Ai. Remember all technology is at least 30 years behind the government, military, secret society of billionaires. Whatever you wish to call it, it's all the same.  Now we have wars in every aspect of life. Politics, religion, race, migration, and even climate. Enough power plugged into doppler radars to ionize the atmosphere. Cloud seeding missions overnight infront of the hurricane. This is not from Chinese drones. This is our own government and military doing everything they possible can to sabotage the Florida, Georgia, and North Carolina elections. Oops wrong topic. For real though. We need to be thankful they didn't decide to hit us here in SeTx. Musk is a smart man. But not smart enough to distance himself from a political climate that will surely cancel his private space expeditions. Especially now that he joined team Trump. He's also been saying alot about the black budget military programs that Congress has no access to. Claiming the UAP phenomenon is new technology reverse engineered from recovered alien ships. They're here. They walk amongst us like everyday citizens. Many have entered the world of politics. And many have become very wealthy individuals developing new technologies. Trump is another in a long line a bad men that have won over the hearts and minds of many. This is because we the people lean toward leaders. And bad men sometimes fit into that category. Whatever he did or didn't do was just as bad as whatever Harris has done. Or not done? There are no good candidates. Hasn't been since I've been voting. Nobody gets to run for office without the expressed "non" written consent of those in true power. Who by the way control both sides of the aisle. Which brings me all the way back around to Epstein. A vehicle of corruption and blackmail aimed at control of people in all aspects of our society. He deserved a chance to tell his story. Like cmon Diddy we know you killed pac and biggie. Then he killed the Sting song for the memorial. Smh These people cannot be touched. The list will never be public. Trump made campaign promises to release JFK files the first time. Then an aide recommend that it was still too sensitive. What's that supposed to mean? Sensitive to who? 60 years later when everyone connected to the conspiracy that day would be dead? The same group still controlling things today. That was just the tip and they still denied him. No way would Trump ever be able to fully grab em by the gato and clean the swamp. It's too deep. Jelly said while your fighting alligators don't forget to clean the swamp. That's how it would be for anyone that wants to expose the secrets. The real secret that explains all of this is it's demonic and we're in a spiritual warfare that been going on for 1000s of years. Who's side are you on? All this talk of aliens reminds me of my old friend Hagar. And what he always reminded us. They Boo'd God. Sorry if my soap box runneth over the allotted time. I'll be high up in the penthouse gazing at the flat horizon of our round world til my opinions are called upon again. 🧢🥁🕶
    • Kingwood  PA Memorial Galveston Ball West Brook  Angleton  La Porte  Huntsville  Lake Creek Bridge City  Huffman  11. Liberty @ Lumberton Little Cypress-Mauriceville  Hamshire Fannett Shepherd West Orange-Stark  Anahuac  Orangefield Hardin  Teague Kountze   Anderson-Shiro Woodville Garrison  Joaquin Evadale 
    • I was told Silsbee has a very good 7th and 8th grade
  • Topics