Beaumont West Brook vs. West Orange-Stark Game Thread/WO-S Wins!!!

[quote name="True Blue" post="943355" timestamp="1294334054"]
Not a hater at all Just hate to see money wasted. And looks like that Million $$ Statium did not help any of the BMT schools this year did not see any of them in the state finals.. But if the Tax payers in BMY wont to swollow what Butch is forcing on them that is their fought. But Just keep sending their kids to Kelly and Legecy ;D and paying for all the girlfriends and king ranch trucks 8)
[/quote]I love the spelling and punctuation.  Looks like you need some of our 'Recognized' education to fix that up.  ;D ;D
And please, why don't you enlighten us what team you support? 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="943373" timestamp="1294336109"]
[quote author=True Blue link=topic=78265.msg943355#msg943355 date=1294334054]
Not a hater at all Just hate to see money wasted. And looks like that Million $$ Statium did not help any of the BMT schools this year did not see any of them in the state finals.. But if the Tax payers in BMY wont to swollow what Butch is forcing on them that is their fought. But Just keep sending their kids to Kelly and Legecy ;D and paying for all the girlfriends and king ranch trucks 8)
[/quote]I love the spelling and punctuation.  Looks like you need some of our 'Recognized' education to fix that up.   ;D ;D
[/quote]Evadale, the team that just got spanked by Hamshire-Fannett ;D

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="943377" timestamp="1294336323"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=78265.msg943373#msg943373 date=1294336109]
[/quote]I love the spelling and punctuation.  Looks like you need some of our 'Recognized' education to fix that up.   ;D ;D
[/quote]Absolutely NOTHING more to discuss with you now!  :D :D  Maybe West Brook should think about getting Evadale's coach!

I don't see where it's required to be from Beaumont or support Beaumont schools to have an opinion on BISD.

Soulja, if you think this way, then you yourself should never post anything about any other school but the BISD schools.

Don't bother posting the  ::) in the Silsbee hair policy thread. You live in Beaumont, support BISD, which has nothing to do with Silsbee. It doesn't matter if you have family or friends in Silsbee, you have no vested interest, like you are suggesting folks should have before they can comment on BISD.

You simply are a hater as well in that regard.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="943401" timestamp="1294339020"]
I don't see where it's required to be from Beaumont or support Beaumont schools to have an opinion on BISD.

Soulja, if you think this way, then you yourself should never post anything about any other school but the BISD schools.

Don't bother posting the  ::) in the Silsbee hair policy thread. You live in Beaumont, support BISD, which has nothing to do with Silsbee. It doesn't matter if you have family or friends in Silsbee, you have no vested interest, like you are suggesting folks should have before they can comment on BISD.

You simply are a hater as well in that regard.
[/quote]What are you talking about?  I'm actually retaliating on the non funny 'Butch' jokes.  I didn't say anything in this thread about 'it's required to be from Beaumont or support Beaumont schools to have an opinion on BISD.'  And what does the Silsbee thread have anything to do with this one?  I have my opinion and I have already let that be known...  Hater?  Me?  On Silsbee or Evadale?  Now THAT'S a funnier joke than the asinine BISD Butch jokes...

Why was it necessary to ask True Blue what team he supported? Can he not be affliated to any school and still have an opinion on BISD without being named a "hater"?

Yes you have your opinion, but you don't want others to voice their's in regards to Butch and BISD.

When someone posts a negative comment towards BISD (which there is plenty to post about) you don't combat with an arguement about the negative, you simply bash the poster for being a hater and want to know what school they support so that you can bash that school.

You say it's jealousy, I say it's pointing out some negative facts. ;)

Are there folks out there who just want to see BISD and it's administration fail? YES!! But there are also inteligent people who can read through the BS and see what's really going on. I have my sources as well within BISD, I have been privy to some things going on.

I will not post on this any longer, I have gotten off topic and I apologize.

Back to WOS/WB

I didn't say 'someone can't have an opinon on Butch unless they live in Beaumont'.  I did say they were jealous because that other guy keeps on bringing up 'Million Dollar Stadium'.  Really must have gotten to some people since this is the basketball forum and we're bringing up Stadiums...  But hey, if I'm labeled a hater or even want to say that I said things that I didn't say or imply, then so be it...

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="943418" timestamp="1294341188"]
[b]Why was it necessary to ask True Blue what team he supported? [/b] Can he not be affliated to any school and still have an opinion on BISD without being named a "hater"?

Yes you have your opinion, but you don't want others to voice their's in regards to Butch and BISD.

When someone posts a negative comment towards BISD (which there is plenty to post about) you don't combat with an arguement about the negative, you simply bash the poster for being a hater and want to know what school they support so that you can bash that school.

You say it's jealousy, I say it's pointing out some negative facts. ;)

Are there folks out there who just want to see BISD and it's administration fail? YES!! But there are also inteligent people who can read through the BS and see what's really going on. I have my sources as well within BISD, I have been privy to some things going on.

I will not post on this any longer, I have gotten off topic and I apologize.

Back to WOS/WB
[/quote]Simple.  To find out what ISD he supports and then throw a jab or two at his ISD/City, just like he's done mine.  Seems that you were looking for something that wasn't there...
And your right.  I'm through with it.  WB vs. WO-S.    8)

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="943420" timestamp="1294341342"]
I didn't say 'someone can't have an opinon on Butch unless they live in Beaumont'.  I did say they were jealous because that other guy keeps on bringing up 'Million Dollar Stadium'.  Really must have gotten to some people since this is the basketball forum and we're bringing up Stadiums...  But hey, if I'm labeled a hater or even want to say that I said things that I didn't say or imply, then so be it...
[/quote]It's funny that you bring up Evadale and stadiums.  I would hazard to guess that Evadale's basketball gym is nicer than West Brooks.  Sort of ironic, I would say.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="943426" timestamp="1294342015"]
Simple.  To find out what ISD he supports and then throw a jab or two at his ISD/City, just like he's done mine.  Seems that you were looking for something that wasn't there...
And your right.  I'm through with it.  WB vs. WO-S.    8)
[/quote]What?!? Did West Brook and West Orange Stark play?  Who won?  Why isn't there a thread on that topic?  ;)

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="943377" timestamp="1294336323"]
[/quote]
It was the coaching edge that put HF over the top.

[quote name="Lt. Dangle" post="943475" timestamp="1294350607"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=78265.msg943377#msg943377 date=1294336323]
[/quote]
[/quote] :-X

Everyone is right little 1a Evadale has lost to 3a HJ, HF, OF. But they keep playing and they try and hire the best coaches that are out there. But the BMT schools try to get the cheepes coaches that they can , but spare no cost on Stadiums and F250 $60,000.00 king ranch trucks. But like I said if the people from BMT or ok with it , it is their tax money. But just dont come on here and say that they are trying to get the best coaches they can. [color=red] Now back on Topic 5a power house WB lost to 3a WO-S, that is picked to be 3 or 4 in there dist. Now who is playing the best ball.[/color]

[quote name="True Blue" post="943491" timestamp="1294352564"]
Everyone is right little 1a Evadale has lost to 3a HJ, HF, OF. But they keep playing and they try and hire the best coaches that are out there. But the BMT schools try to get the cheepes coaches that they can , but spare no cost on Stadiums and F250 $60,000.00 king ranch trucks. But like I said if the people from BMT or ok with it , it is their tax money. But just dont come on here and say that they are trying to get the best coaches they can. [color=red] Now back on Topic 5a power house WB lost to 3a WO-S, that is picked to be 3 or 4 in there dist. Now who is playing the best ball.[/color]
[/quote]True Blue, now you know WB isn't a powerhouse.

[quote name="Lt. Dangle" post="943475" timestamp="1294350607"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=78265.msg943377#msg943377 date=1294336323]
[/quote]
[/quote]Coaching edge may have played a part. but game day lifting is what created the desired result.

[quote name="True Blue" post="943513" timestamp="1294354450"]
Just a Question  How many boys are in WB?? You cant tell me that with that # of boys you can not put 5 on the floor to beat a 3a school.. :o
[/quote]Further proof the pure talent level is down at WB. 3,000 KIDS and you still can't field a top level team. Too much X-Box and texting instead of being in the gym. ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham