Beaumont Central vs. Livingston Game Thread/Central Wins/Comments

[quote name="roar!" post="942583" timestamp="1294205771"]
Would have been a better game if Livingston had played better.  Started off really bad when you are scheduled to play at 6:00 and don't get started till after 7:00.  We'll see how the rest of the season plays out.
[/quote]

Lol. Come on man!!! If the game would have started at 6 pm, yall would've just been on the road home a little earlier with the loss. Everything Livingston does is thru 1 player, and we know who that is. We had a great gameplan for yall and did what we needed to do to get the win. Janise did a great job defending, your star, and kept her frustrated, and making poor decisions. Yall will get another shot at us in a couple of weeks, Jan 28, 2011, but I believe it will end with the same results as this one; that being a LOSS. Way 2 go Lady Jags!!!!!!!

I wouldn't get too big headed if I were you.  There were a lot more things besides a one hour late start that were bad in that game.  Officiating being one, if more fouls would have been called, Central would have had more than one girl fouled out.  We'll see how thing go when we play in Livingston.

[quote name="roar!" post="943105" timestamp="1294281960"]
I wouldn't get too big headed if I were you.  There were a lot more things besides a one hour late start that were bad in that game.  Officiating being one, if more fouls would have been called, Central would have had more than one girl fouled out.  We'll see how thing go when we play in Livingston.
[/quote]

Thats a lot of "if's and but's" to turn over a 24 pt win.  :o

Liv has a good team with a great coach, but they just have not played any real opponents until Central...that hurt them.  I do predict it will be a 10 pt or less margin at home, but same result.

[quote name="roar!" post="943105" timestamp="1294281960"]
[/quote]
I say again: Com on Mann!!! More fouls were called yalls way, that is why one of our players foul out and others were in foul trouble. How many lady lions fouled out?????  ??? Really not getting the big head, just calling it like I see it and stating facts...

P.S. I will be at the next game at yall's place and will be as loud as I was at this game.... ( I was the coach in the stands, front row, yellow shirt.., lol..)

[quote name="HillGuy" post="943123" timestamp="1294284028"]
[quote author=roar! link=topic=78301.msg943105#msg943105 date=1294281960]
[/quote]

Thats a lot of "if's and but's" to turn over a 24 pt win.   :o

Liv has a good team with a great coach, but they just have not played any real opponents until Central...that hurt them.  I do predict it will be a 10 pt or less margin at home, but same result.
[/quote]

I agree with the double digit margin win, HillGuy..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham