Hang tight...mike james highlights are coming after lunch!

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="942905" timestamp="1294257533"]
[quote author=ForeverADog link=topic=78314.msg942892#msg942892 date=1294256825]
Hope to see these. He had 3 pointers from 27 feet. He had mad crosses to get to the basket. And two Sportscenter top 10 worthy dunks.
[/quote]That first dunk was over one of LC's bigs.  Isn't James only like 6'1"?
[/quote]

He is listed at 6'1" but I would probably take an inch off of that.

[url=http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/blog/the_dagger/post/Little-known-Lamar-guard-scores-52-points-off-th;_ylt=Ah2gv9QmQFekHUMNy2ui9C_evbYF?urn=ncaab-303574]http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/blog/the_dagger/post/Little-known-Lamar-guard-scores-52-points-off-th;_ylt=Ah2gv9QmQFekHUMNy2ui9C_evbYF?urn=ncaab-303574[/url]

YAWN  ::) ::) ::)

Do it against DI competition and then I'll be interested. This is like getting excited about the Varsity team beating up on the JV team. I would be shocked if it didn't happen.

Congrats for the young man though, his names in the books for nailing about 50% of his shots against a DIII school

Does this mean Roc gets to keep his job now? All well with the Cardinal faithful?

[quote name="JJWooten" post="943177" timestamp="1294304646"]

Do it against DI competition and then I'll be interested. This is like getting excited about the Varsity team beating up on the JV team. I would be shocked if it didn't happen.

Congrats for the young man though, his names in the books for nailing about 50% of his shots against a DIII school

Does this mean Roc gets to keep his job now? All well with the Cardinal faithful?
[/quote]

I don't care who you are playing to put up 52 pts in the amount of time he played is pretty impressive.

[quote name="JJWooten" post="943177" timestamp="1294304646"]

[/quote]

JJ, your a pretty cool Kat and I like reading most of your post but you must not be much of a basketball fan. That's okay because I like watching the sport but don't really know the x's and o's of the game.

However, I can appreciate a young man scoring 52 points in 28 minutes of action. James played less than half a game. If he played the whole game I would agree it wouldn't be that big a deal.

No, not all is well with the Cardinal faithful regarding the men's basketball program.

Actually, he played the most on the team, more than all the starters.  James had 28 minutes and the next two highest were at 22.

[quote]However, I can appreciate a young man scoring 52 points in 28 minutes of action. James played less than half a game. If he played the whole game I would agree it wouldn't be that big a deal. [/quote]

There are two twenty minute halves in college basketball, he played 28 minutes, which means he did play over half the game.In fact, he played almost 75% of the game.

He played that long because there were several records in reach. You are correct 28 is over half.

I read your post about Corey Allmond versus Kentucky. He did nail 11-15 3 pt FG's but he wasn't close to 50 points. I believe he scored 37 and he played over 28 minutes in that game.

Great game, where is he playing now?

You just gotta say something negative. Guess it is a BearKat thing.

You can't tell me if one of SHSU players were in reach of a few school records we'd be having this conversation.

[quote name="bigred360" post="943387" timestamp="1294337255"]
He played that long because there were several records in reach. You are correct 28 is over half.

I read your post about Corey Allmond versus Kentucky. He did nail 11-15 3 pt FG's but he wasn't close to 50 points. I believe he scored 37 and he played over 28 minutes in that game.

[b]Great game, where is he playing now?[/b]

You just gotta say something negative. Guess it is a BearKat thing.

You can't tell me if one of SHSU players were in reach of a few school records we'd be having this conversation.
[/quote]

He's playing in the NBA D League for the Fort Wayne Mad Ants.

I just think this is Roc trying to secure his job. Look Larry, we broke some records, and I beat this DIII team by a lot! I'm a good coach.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham