Goodrich vs. High Island Game Thread/Goodrich wins/Comments

Lady Cards used the old stall game tonight, had it going except in the 3rd (made some bad pass that Goodrich turned into some easy baskets).  Good job on keeping a high powered offense in check tonight ladies.  I will say this Goodrich is a very disciplined and well coached team.  Good luck to both teams next week

score by quarters  
High Island  6  2  5  4
Goodrich    16  8  26  14

The difference in the game was the 3rd quarter. Number 3 from Goodrich had 44 of the teams 64 points. This girl is the real deal. She is very composed and I could definitely seeing her playing at the next level. She is probably the best player in 1A that I have seen in SE Texas in a very long time. Goodrich has a solid team and they deserve that honor of being ranked 3rd in the state. They should definitely make it to the state tournament. I will say this about the players, the coaches, and the parents of Goodrich. They are a class act. They do not mouth at the other team. They step on the court and take care of business. Good luck to this team the rest of the season.

High Island did a great job of keeping Goodrich at just 64 points. While it might have been a high scoring game by the Hornets, it could have been a lot higher of a score. The High Island girls did a pretty good job of keeping the ball out of Goodrich's hands for a good portion of the game. Best of luck to the Lady Cards the rest of the way.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats