**Weekly Preview Show Live TONIGHT 6PM**

The Setxsports Weekly Preview Show with host Mike Sanchez, along with some special guests like BmtSoulja and LAZEEK, will be LIVE every Monday night from the Hamburger Depot at 790 Neches St in Downtown Beaumont. We will review last week's games and preview this week's upcoming games. Also we will go over the Basketball Rankings for this week, both local and state, district standings, report on our weekly pickem contests and then in our last segment, have open discussion. Dont forget to post your questions or comments here on the show thread so we can discuss them in the last segement of the show. So swing by the Hamburger Depot for good times and good food or you can listen live here starting at 6PM only on the Setxsports Network!!!

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=112:silsbeebcast&catid=73:games

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="945302" timestamp="1294633429"]
No go tomorrow night again for me.......last week night Little Dribblers game for us!!!!  Next week I will be there for sure.  We can talk about Silsbee and HJ all night!!!!!
[/quote]

Hopefully Soulja can be there, sure don't want to try this by myself.

Guest Two-Dogs...
Will Vidor have the Break out game Pirate fans are hoping for or will they take their 3rd loss at the Bear Den? ( a very tough place to steal a "W" from by the way)

And will a win or a loss prove anything either way as far as whether the pirates are that good or not?

No matter the answer please give supporting analysis.

Which school will whine the most after the ALL SETX SPORTS FOOTBALL TEAM is announced?

Do we have more listeners/posters during football season or basketball season?

Will Soulja and Joey ever square of in a game of 21....Wife beaters and old school Larry Bird shorts!

Guest Two-Dogs...
Did Silsbee school district really order Travis williams to stay away from school and team until he could provide a "clean bill of health" to return.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ashworth32
    Newest Member
    ashworth32