Hamshire-Fannett vs. Hardin-Jefferson Game Thread/H-J wins/Comments

WOSgrad

HF played very well the first half making a high percentage of their 3"s and freethrows. The 2nd half was different. They tried running with the Hawks and lost their legs. I don't think they made a 3 the 2md half and they shot alot of them. That was the major difference in the game. The Hawks just kept going strong and finished strong. HJ needs to start shooting their freethrows better. I think at one time HJ was 3 for 14 at the freethrow line and that is not the norm for this team. I think HF proved why I think they will grab the 3rd spot and make the playoffs this year.

[quote name="shackbully" post="947236" timestamp="1294890522"]
HF played very well the first half making a high percentage of their 3"s and freethrows. The 2nd half was different. They tried running with the Hawks and lost their legs. I don't think they made a 3 the 2md half and they shot alot of them. That was the major difference in the game. The Hawks just kept going strong and finished strong. HJ needs to start shooting their freethrows better. I think at one time HJ was 3 for 14 at the freethrow line and that is not the norm for this team. I think HF proved why I think they will grab the 3rd spot and make the playoffs this year.
[/quote]

Very well put....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham