Orangefield at #19 Hardin Jefferson Predictions

Bobcat1

HJ has been playing well this year but still not on all cylinders so far. I would love to see Jasmine Smith get more touches during the game. She made great strides last year and has the best jump shot in the area. Very hard to defend inside 12 feet. Post play is much improved this year and the guards haven't had any problems breaking any teams press. Haven't seen OF play this year but they are always fundamentally sound. You know it will be a good game and I will be a homer and take HJ by 7 with the final score being 52-45. No matter how it goes I don't think either team will ever get a double digit lead over the other. Another HJ/OF classic.

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="hjhawks" post="949389" timestamp="1295213190"]
[quote author=bleed orange link=topic=78848.msg949287#msg949287 date=1295200777]
Orangefield by 5.
[/quote]

Shame on you bleed!  The gumbo was good last time you picked against the hawks!!!! ;D
[/quote]

I learned my lesson, no more bets. ;D ;D This is always a hard fought ballgame. Both teams respect one another. The crowd will be great and loud like always.

have only seen Orangefield play this year havent seen HJ so no prediction. But with HJ being rated #19(TABC) this week I would think it will only fuel the fire of Orangefield. Both programs have been well respected for quite a while, probably most consistent winners along with Evadale in 1A-3A
This should be a great game. Hope everyone enjoys it. I think the gym will be raining 3's ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4