best senior player in the area

TEARDROP

[quote name="TEARDROP" post="955227" timestamp="1296074601"]
for your information... she is not the only one who shoots the ball.  it is a team effort.  one player can not guard five.  and when you are a senior you should shine, not sit the bench like probably your daughter's do!!!   plus, you have the scouts out looking also!!! get a grip you two stop hating.  that's why our girls are hardly ever recognized in southeast texas because no one wants to give the acknowledgement.  its all about the boys down here in southeast texas.  and when someone reads about how another person downs a girl basketball player, they form a damaging opinion.  spread love not hate!!!
[/quote]
I coached one young lady at Kelly, Dykeman...amazing heart, determination and overall beast....not sure of her points per game....and don't care, I'd take her effort any day.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="TEARDROP" post="955227" timestamp="1296074601"]
for your information... she is not the only one who shoots the ball.  it is a team effort.  one player can not guard five.  and when you are a senior you should shine, not sit the bench like probably your daughter's do!!!   plus, you have the scouts out looking also!!! get a grip you two stop hating.  that's why our girls are hardly ever recognized in southeast texas because no one wants to give the acknowledgement.  its all about the boys down here in southeast texas.  and when someone reads about how another person downs a girl basketball player, they form a damaging opinion.  spread love not hate!!!
[/quote]
Well TEARDROP, my daughter is a starter on a 3A team (that is state-ranked) so not much bench time for her. On the other hand I have scoured the TAPPS poll all year long & have yet to see your daughter's team....maybe that's why your girls are hardly ever recognized in SE Texas. Hope I didn't make the TEARDROPS hit the floor!!!

no we never get recognized.  we have been to the play-offs three years in a row.  she has made all state and all district...etc  but still no recognition.  she is getting some good looks at d-1 colleges.  still the girls here dont get what they deserve!!  plus, we need a rematch with that 3A team on our turf.  you all were kind of suspicious :D

SHe has the physical ability to play D1 but bening a D1 player has to have outstandng ability and what coleege caoches call the intangibles. her demeanor on the court, talking to the crowd etc will not get her a favorable look form the better schools. There are a lot of girls with her ability in the Dallas, Houston area and even better players in Beamont who know how to play the game and maintain composure on the court. Her coach is doing her an injustice by allowing her to act the way she does on the court. Sorry if that makes you mad but she needs a dose of reality.

once again point proven...its not attitude... its heart!!! some girls are out there just to be out there. but, when you see a player who can play and play hard, and people, such as yourself discouraging her by saying bad things. it makes a difference.  its comes from opposing players, opposing fans, and opposing refs.  you sound like a parent or coach that she has come up against... and smoked your team or player.  you probably wish she was on your team!!!!  get a grip!! :o

for your information bobcat05... kelly beat memorial(5a) in the nederland tournament... we won the deweyville tournament...we had consolation in the buna tournament... we had consolation in a tournament in houston...you just haven't heard... and with people like you smashing on her and kelly... you can not name anyone in southeast texas, not houston, that has better stats...several coaches have stated they would love her on their team...you are just a hater...not worth the time...the question anyway was who is the best senior in the area and not smash the player... :o

You asked who was the best, then TOLD us in another post RIGHT under the one in which you asked who was the best and that your daughter was.  I'm sorry many others have different opinions on who they think is the best, it's not hate, it's just I personally do not think she is the best, I've watched a lot of high school basketball and she just isn't. If you think she is that's great, but not one other person on here has said she is the "best" or even know who she is. The best in the area is the senior from Livingston, Harris IMO and you can think your daughter is the best, but if someone disagrees don't call them a hater.  ::)

Kelly barely beat a bad Memorial team by 1, nothing to brag about.  ::)

[quote name="TEARDROP" post="955913" timestamp="1296160150"]
once again point proven...its not attitude... its heart!!! some girls are out there just to be out there. but, when you see a player who can play and play hard, and people, such as yourself discouraging her by saying bad things. it makes a difference.  its comes from opposing players, opposing fans, and opposing refs.  you sound like a parent or coach that she has come up against... and smoked your team or player.  you probably wish she was on your team!!!!  get a grip!! :o
[/quote]
TEARDROP, didn't you & your daughter get ejected from a game this year? If so, then it kinda tears down the house you are building.

[quote name="Bobcat05" post="956377" timestamp="1296230962"]
You asked who was the best, then TOLD us in another post RIGHT under the one in which you asked who was the best and that your daughter was.  I'm sorry many others have different opinions on who they think is the best, it's not hate, it's just I personally do not think she is the best, I've watched a lot of high school basketball and she just isn't. If you think she is that's great, but not one other person on here has said she is the "best" or even know who she is. The best in the area is the senior from Livingston, Harris IMO and you can think your daughter is the best, but if someone disagrees don't call them a hater.  ::)

Kelly barely beat a bad Memorial team by 1, nothing to brag about.  ::)
[/quote]

a win is a win...oh yes brag all day long!!! ;D
you just wont give a tapps school/player credit...
for your information, i said i pick her. i did not say she is the best, then i  stated her stats.  dont just stick in the uil bracket, look in the tapps division also. if that is your pick, great!!! you went off the topic and started hating hater!! i just wanted to know about seniors since everyone is talking about underclassmen...

[quote name="Lt. Dangle" post="956396" timestamp="1296232561"]
[quote author=TEARDROP link=topic=79210.msg955913#msg955913 date=1296160150]
[/quote]
TEARDROP, didn't you & your daughter get ejected from a game this year? If so, then it kinda tears down the house you are building.
[/quote]
i dont know where you are getting your info from...she got a technical... i have never been ejected from a game.  get your information correct!!!

[quote name="TEARDROP" post="956403" timestamp="1296233127"]
[quote author=Lt. Dangle link=topic=79210.msg956396#msg956396 date=1296232561]
[/quote]
[/quote]
i dont know where you are getting your info from...she got a technical... i have never been ejected from a game.  get your information correct!!!
[/quote]
I got it straight from Miss Linton ( the horse's mouth)

[quote name="Lt. Dangle" post="956408" timestamp="1296233260"]
[quote author=TEARDROP link=topic=79210.msg956403#msg956403 date=1296233127]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

well you tell that horse she is wrong!!!

[quote name="TEARDROP" post="956409" timestamp="1296233391"]
[quote author=Lt. Dangle link=topic=79210.msg956408#msg956408 date=1296233260]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Sorry, but that "horse" also had the UIL incident report!!!! I would now change the subject probably

[quote name="Lt. Dangle" post="956438" timestamp="1296235675"]
[quote author=TEARDROP link=topic=79210.msg956409#msg956409 date=1296233391]
[quote author=Lt. Dangle link=topic=79210.msg956408#msg956408 date=1296233260]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Sorry, but that "horse" also had the UIL incident report!!!! I would now change the subject probably
[/quote]
well when you see that UIL incident report and see where i was put out of a game. any game period,  you let me see that!! and tell that horse that i will get with the ad for showing that information to you. now if my daughter did, i was not there!!! and once again, you are off the subject!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham