Game day

i'll be listening to the Lufkin game tonight, and imma try to find a way i can keep updated on the net (radio) for the PAM game in Baytown.

if you have links to where i can listen to your game leave it here so i can tap in cause i know Lufkin is gonna blowout Magnolia by the end of the first qtr--yes i said first qtr. :shock: :)

hey scooter....you can listen to the PNG @ Central game from anywhere in the world on the world wide web at www.pngprime.com . should be a good game with playoff implications riding' date=' expecially for the Indians.[/color']
Oh the game is at Central.....I thought it was in Port Neches.

alrighty i'll remember that website. Thanks. :)

good for you and stay safe. i bet you cant wait to catch some games live and in color next season....just outta curiosity how do you catch the ballgames besides the web?
tape delays.... Thanks, i'll try to, at least that fool up north wants to get into talks now. :)

hey scooter....you can listen to the PNG @ Central game from anywhere in the world on the world wide web at www.pngprime.com . should be a good game with playoff implications riding' date=' expecially for the Indians.[/color']

PLAYOFF IMPLICATIONS ???????? ........... Thats a good one !

not 100% certain but I would also bet you can catch the Nederland @ Dayton game on the web at www.klvi.com . Just click the listen live button.

Hey' date=' Scooter that Dayton game will be on KSHN 99.9 here is the link. But remember it is that split channel stuff, it will be simulcasting the Liberty game as well you have to adjust your speakers left or right.

[url']http://www.kshn.com/

Hey' date=' Scooter that Dayton game will be on KSHN 99.9 here is the link. But remember it is that split channel stuff, it will be simulcasting the Liberty game as well you have to adjust your speakers left or right.

[url']http://www.kshn.com/

aight , got you. Thanks. Good luck tonight.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats