Silsbee Girls Basketball are gonna be state champs

Guest SexyTigger

Guest SexyTigger
Silsbee has not been great this season, so far, but it is my prediction that from this day forward they will go undefeated. They have two star players in Tori and Ashley Waters who are sure to be all state players.

[quote name="SexyTigger" post="956457" timestamp="1296237046"]
Silsbee has not been great this season, so far, but it is my prediction that from this day forward they will go undefeated. They have two star players in Tori and Ashley Waters who are sure to be all state players.
[/quote]

You shouldn't be mocking your school's team.

Show support, but don't mock.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="956482" timestamp="1296239773"]
[quote author=SexyTigger link=topic=79392.msg956457#msg956457 date=1296237046]
[/quote]

You shouldn't be mocking your school's team.

Show support, but don't mock.
[/quote]

Ditto what AggiesAreWe said.  Anyway, you seem to be all about
soccer.  Recall it wasn't that long ago that Silsbee soccer wasn't that good. >:(

Guest SexyTigger
Stop getting all upset lol im not making fun of anyone, im just friends with alot of the players and wanted to show my support :) I have no bad will at all...and trust me, I know the soccer team use to be bad...stop reminding me!!! >:( lol  ;D

[quote name="SexyTigger" post="956588" timestamp="1296248657"]
Stop getting all upset lol im not making fun of anyone, im just friends with alot of the players and wanted to show my support :) I have no bad will at all...and trust me, I know the soccer team use to be bad...stop reminding me!!! >:( lol  ;D
[/quote]

Are you related to BADSANTA?

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="956633" timestamp="1296254575"]
[quote author=SexyTigger link=topic=79392.msg956588#msg956588 date=1296248657]
[/quote]

Are you related to BADSANTA?
[/quote]

:D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham