Barbers Hill vs. Houston North Forest Game Thread/BH Wins/Comments

WOSgrad

[quote name="Charger Fan" post="959614" timestamp="1296657772"]
I agree bad teams don't help playoff teams get ready..I heard Dayton had same complaints..Hard to get girls to play hard vs weaker opponents.  Good Luck to both teams
[/quote]

I think we are playing hard, and some players had a good game.  Its just tough for them to stay sharp.  Outside shooting has gone on vacation...hope its back in couple of weeks!

Good luck to Dayton.  I think they have a very good shot at defeating Livingston.  Key will be don't let them run away in the first half.  Keep it close and you can wear them down.

[quote name="HillGuy" post="959658" timestamp="1296660133"]
[quote author=Charger Fan link=topic=79620.msg959614#msg959614 date=1296657772]
I agree bad teams don't help playoff teams get ready..I heard Dayton had same complaints..Hard to get girls to play hard vs weaker opponents.  Good Luck to both teams
[/quote]

I think we are playing hard, and some players had a good game.  Its just tough for them to stay sharp.  Outside shooting has gone on vacation...hope its back in couple of weeks!

Good luck to Dayton.  I think they have a very good shot at defeating Livingston.  Key will be don't let them run away in the first half.  Keep it close and you can wear them down.
[/quote]
HillGuy- that's gonna be a good game.. I think Livingston will win that one.. imo

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham