Malcolm X is

BADSANTA

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="961016" timestamp="1296831736"]
You call yourself Malcolm X when I saw you eating a bacon and pork chop sandwich at Cracker Barrel last week!  Dude you are faker than a fraud and part time braud! Why don't you go thaw out one of you goats, milk it, and enjoy a delicious bowl of Corn Flakes. 
[/quote]

You are the last one who needs to be calling someone out as being a fake.

First of all, don't insult my parents by calling me "bro."  One thing that  I will thank the good Lord for when I pray tonight is that he did not make you a member of my family.  I am sure that there is some of set of brothers and sisters that live in horror that you might revealed as a member of theirs.

As to research, I have all I need.  That is until you post about your job, mode of communication or place of residence which seems to change from week to week.  I guess I'll have to wait on you for that.  I am anxious to get this Little Brown Handbook (grammar) and this Webster's Dictionary (Elementary version, of course) but since you can't get your address straight, I have held off for fear that it would get lost in the mail.

Peas? Nah, I will be planting tomatoes in a couple of weeks.  And you should know there are no possums here in Katy...don't you do research about cities before you claim to live in them.

I dutifully await your next post to see where you are living and working this week.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ashworth32
    Newest Member
    ashworth32