Evadale vs. Sabine Pass Game Thread/Evadale wins/Comments

WOSgrad

Guest Abraham
I say they deserve it honestly.. Why wouldn't they because Leggett, Goodrich, and Spurger all are pretty slam up good basketball teams and Evadale has defeated 2 of the 3 and maybe 3 of the 3 but we won't know until Tuesday.

True blue I will say that evadale is the best 1a team in setx this year and I have seen almost all of them but being the best this year is not saying much. Evadale doesn't have a win against a really good team yet. In the past few years the best 1a teams in our area were beating everyone in the district by 20 or 30 points with their subs playing most of the game this years evadale team is solid bit would not have even made the playoffs in the 07 and 08 district

True, It's not that I haven't given the Rebs credit.I have said many times they have a good club.I have seen them play several times and have offered an objective opinion.I saw them play Cayuga, a good 1-a school and get beaten pretty soundly.I saw them get beaten badly against HJ and lose a game to Kountze that a good senior led club should have won.They beat a Spurger club that was without their best player and a young Goodrich club at home.So to answer your question "If they beat Leggett will I give them the credit they deserve?"The answer is yes I will give them the credit they deserve,will that make them a better playoff team? You tell me, evidently I don't know much about the game, but I will wish them well in the playoffs.

[quote name="whsalum" post="962555" timestamp="1297130491"]
True, It's not that I haven't given the Rebs credit.I have said many times they have a good club.I have seen them play several times and have offered an objective opinion.I saw them play Cayuga, a good 1-a school and get beaten pretty soundly.I saw them get beaten badly against HJ and lose a game to Kountze that a good senior led club should have won.They beat a Spurger club that was without their best player and a young Goodrich club at home.So to answer your question "If they beat Leggett will I give them the credit they deserve?"The answer is yes I will give them the credit they deserve,will that make them a better playoff team? You tell me, evidently I don't know much about the game, but I will wish them well in the playoffs.
[/quote]Not making any excuses but the Lose to Cayuga was by 8 points I would not call that beaten soundly, but they did get hammered by HJ the next day. But they had only been playing 1 week when they went to that tour. The lost to Kountze the second time was a good game but they did not have one of their leading scores. Also the first of the year they were looking for a point guard to step up and earn that spot. That has all been in the pass and they are looking forward to the playoffs.  I just know that you have put Spurger, and some of the teams in that Dist. ahead of them. So after they beat every team in that dist, I would hope you could see that they are better than those teams. And I have never said that you did not know much about the game. You just seem to have a hard time giving Evadale credit for having a good team.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham