West Hardin vs. Hull-Daisetta Game Thread/H-D wins/Comments

WOSgrad

Takes time to establish a team for a new coach, just having a new coach doesn't mean the players will automatically change their styles.  He should start being accountable next season.  West Hardin is losing 6 seniors this year and Coach Henry has a pretty good JV squad.  We'll see!

It would not make a difference if Bobby Knight was WH coach, you have to have basketball player to start with. WH might be a great group of kids but I just did not see 1 true basketball player on their team. And you can blame that on the coach that left, for not teaching kids to play in 8 and 9 grade. Once a kid is a Jr, and Sr it to late to teach fundamantals. Just give coach Henry 3 yrs before you judge him. When the group that are Fr. now are Sr. then make up your judgement.

He's probably a good enough basketball coach, but isn't he the AD?  Is he also the head football coach?  If so, he may not be there 3 years for his basketball program to take root.

WH looks like a basketball team before the game starts but they just dont jell once the game is underway.  They'll be ok at basketball if he stays.

Guest jacobmccandles
I wasn't judging anyone.  I just knew the stiuation last year when the bb coach was chosen around Aug. 1 because the hd bb coach was let go in a RIF.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Multiplesportsdad
    Newest Member
    Multiplesportsdad