Evadale vs. West Hardin Game Thread/Evadale wins/Comments

[quote name="True Blue" post="966202" timestamp="1297742863"]
Very impressive win for the Rebs. WH had no answer for the size difference. And when they did double down #3 made them pay with the 3. Just hope to get a good warmup game with a small club with good guard play, that is what has given the Rebs the most trouble this year.
[/quote]Have you heard any talk about a warm up yet?

[quote name="whsalum" post="966209" timestamp="1297743590"]
May be hard to get a good warm up game locally unless the runner ups in some of the other districts are going to be able to play.Central Heights would probably be a good one if they are available.
[/quote]

Central Heights is NOT available!!!

[quote name="BIGMO44" post="966203" timestamp="1297743127"]
[quote author=True Blue link=topic=80267.msg966202#msg966202 date=1297742863]
Very impressive win for the Rebs. WH had no answer for the size difference. And when they did double down #3 made them pay with the 3. Just hope to get a good warmup game with a small club with good guard play, that is what has given the Rebs the most trouble this year.
[/quote]Have you heard any talk about a warm up yet?
[/quote] I heard that they tryed to get a game with one of the dist. winners but got turned down, but the third place team has said they might wont to play. This would be a good game for both clubs, with one being a team that has good guards and pressure the ball and the Rebs with three big guys and a good shooting guard.

[quote name="BIGMO44" post="966215" timestamp="1297744021"]
That would be a good one.  You wouldnt happen to know if Collins is still the coach there at Heights?  I think he left there but not sure.
[/quote]Chad left there last year. We use to go to his summercamp every year there, but he did not have one there last year..

[quote name="True Blue" post="966220" timestamp="1297744345"]
[quote author=BIGMO44 link=topic=80267.msg966215#msg966215 date=1297744021]
That would be a good one.  You wouldnt happen to know if Collins is still the coach there at Heights?  I think he left there but not sure.
[/quote]Chad left there last year. We use to go to his summercamp every year there, but he did not have one there last year..
[/quote]Hes a good coach and a better person.  Would've been nice to go up against him...but looks like Heights was not an option anyway.  If you hear anything let me know Blue...

[quote name="BIGMO44" post="966223" timestamp="1297744619"]
[quote author=True Blue link=topic=80267.msg966220#msg966220 date=1297744345]
[quote author=BIGMO44 link=topic=80267.msg966215#msg966215 date=1297744021]
[/quote]Hes a good coach and a better person.  Would've been nice to go up against him...but looks like Heights was not an option anyway.  If you hear anything let me know Blue...
[/quote] Yea great guy, Blane has goin there for yrs ,to his camp and stayed at his house. I dont know how he put up with him ,but he keep inviting him back?? It might have had something to do with the money I sent him thow ;D ;D

[quote name="Abraham" post="966226" timestamp="1297744769"]
I heard they may go to Goodrich and play a couple of teams maybe?
[/quote]

I was told tonight that ain't happening. Evadale is waiting on a call back from one of the local 2A's. If that doesn't happen, look for Evadale NOT to play a warm up.

[quote name="BIGMO44" post="966236" timestamp="1297745458"]
Why only a 3rd place 2A?  Are the Champs and Runner-up teams obligated?  Just wondering?
[/quote] Well they have played Kountze twice this year and dont know what would be gained by a third game, And EC has obligated to play someone else :(

Guest Abraham
Thats not good at all I'd love to see them play anahuac I think it would be a great warm up match for both teams because anahuac could get to play some size and Evadale could get to see some athletes... Both teams would benefit, but all we can do is wait to see what happens.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham