LU vs. SE. La. Updates/LAMAR WINS 57-52

KFDM COOP

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="967508" timestamp="1297912584"]
[quote author=UNLV link=topic=80416.msg967505#msg967505 date=1297912412]
Good win, however as a FBS school, Lamar can not be struggling with these insignificant Southland conference school.
[/quote]

UNLV, are you suggesting that Lamar stay in the SLC until they can dominate that league, then make the move?
[/quote]Are you seriously asking me if Lamar should stay in the SLC?

Do a search of the WAC and my post to see how man years I have been saying LU to the WAC. 

Roc has settled on 4 starters he recruited out of high school, plus Osas and Lynch played tonight.  Is this a new trend for Roc?  I do like that he's starting Minor since he plays defense and can shoot the 3.  With both Custer and Brown starting (Brown had 13 points) does this mean Roc has slowed down the offense and is finally concentrating on playing some defense?

If this team does get hot and makes it to the SLC tourney and wins a few games then will Tidwell give Roc a one year extension because he'll have almost the whole team back next year?

[quote name="coachacola" post="967536" timestamp="1297914094"]
Roc has settled on 4 starters he recruited out of high school, plus Osas and Lynch played tonight.  Is this a new trend for Roc?  I do like that he's starting Minor since he plays defense and can shoot the 3.  With both Custer and Brown starting (Brown had 13 points) does this mean Roc has slowed down the offense and is finally concentrating on playing some defense?

If this team does get hot and makes it to the SLC tourney and wins a few games then will Tidwell give Roc a one year extension because he'll have almost the whole team back next year?
[/quote]

You'd have to.. Even if the season starts and stays ugly for the most part, if you're able to take the team to the conference tourney and make a run at the title, it's hard not to bring him back. I think people may get ahead of their selves however, this is only one game.

This is a great win, but lets take this one game at a time. I'm not calling for Roc's head because the season is not over yet. However with that being said, [b]a lot[/b] of season is left (take that whichever way you'd like).

It seems like every time this team shows some promise, a downfall follows. Lets go beat Corpus Christi now!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43