**BMT. OZEN vs. H. NORTH FOREST Broadcast**/Ozen advances!!!

Our Bi-District round of broadcasts here at SETXsports will tip off with the Ozen Panthers, runner up of 20-4A, taking on H. North Forest Bulldogs, 3rd in 19-4A, TONIGHT at 6:30pm at East Chambers Buccaneer Gym. The winner of this game will face the winner of H. Stratford/Willis game in the Area round. Ozen (20-9, 11-3) defeated North Forest (16-10, 9-5) twice ealier this year, 70-56 on Nov. 19 and 57-45 on Dec. 29. Can the Panthers beat the Bulldogs for the third time?

Broadcast will start at 6:20 with tip off at 6:30pm. Click the link to hear all the play-by-play.

OZEN vs. NORTH FOREST, LIVE TONIGHT here at SETXsports.com!!!

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=112:silsbeebcast&catid=73:games

I don't know if this is a good or bad thing.  Ozen have been playing exceptionaly well to say that their #1 scorer and fellow starter was out.  We've also seen other players step it up like Joseph.  I wonder if the players return will mess up the chemistry?  On the other hand, the players returning may come in and give Ozen the firepower needed to make a great playoff run!

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="969927" timestamp="1298383009"]
I don't know if this is a good or bad thing.  Ozen have been playing exceptionaly well to say that their #1 scorer and fellow starter was out.  We've also seen other players step it up like Joseph.  I wonder if the players return will mess up the chemistry?  On the other hand, the players returning may come in and give Ozen the firepower needed to make a great playoff run!
[/quote]

for Green and Blackman all they have to do is play with in the team n keep it together

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="970267" timestamp="1298419978"]
Because Ozen brought their band with them, there will be no pregame (WAYYYYYYYY TOOO LOUD!!!!)

That's all you would hear.

I will start the broadcast at a minute till tip, 6:29pm.
[/quote]they brought the band? is it that serious??!  :o they better win now or imma have alot to say  :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ashworth32
    Newest Member
    ashworth32