Baytown Tournament Bracket??

Hobbs

Guest Ranger83
Barbers Hill drew the short straw it appears.
G-Ball and PNG are tough. If you get a chance, go see G-Ball's Billy Williams-(Perfect Games #1 ranked prospect for 2012.) The kid is LEGIT!

I assume the Spring Mustangs are from Spring Westfield?

You sho is right Pat...Nick was a pleasure to watch this past fall with the rest of the Banditos black team when Mikey played with them.Nick Williams is a heck of an outfielder.His stick is as good as it gets....Can't wait to see him play this weekend...

Guest Ranger83
According to a Barbers Hill Sun article today, Reed Seeley will not pitch this weekend. He will throw today and every Tuesday from here out.

That's what it is....If it does work out that way GCM will face Reed both times...We r still waiting to see who will be our #2...So how does the rotation look like on yalls side?Hey all this Westbrook stuff sounds good when we played in our younger days as the Texas Stud we played beaumount sting and it was a lot of them boys.When we played them last year we won both games.They must have gotten way better..

Guest Ranger83
Right now we dont have a rotation. Czerwonka, Martinez, Jacobs and Going are getting the majority of the work. We'll play the hot hand.

[quote name="Yearof thePat!" post="974182" timestamp="1298924763"]

I assume the Spring Mustangs are from Spring Westfield?
[/quote]

Actually, no.  The Spring (or Montgomery County) Mustangs is a collection of home-schooled players.

Here is a little more information about them:

http://www.eteamz.com/MtB_Mustangs/news/

[quote name="GeeGanderdad" post="976184" timestamp="1299158354"]
Off till Monday and 4 hours away from play ball...I love it....my boy #14 Mikey on the bump vs Langham Creek at 11am....don't meet me there beat me there to Harrington field....
[/quote]

Geegander...good luck.
Let me know how Mikey does. I am trying to make it out on Saturday.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham