Coach Suggs out at Ball?

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="978661" timestamp="1299430411"]
[quote author=HUM398 link=topic=81042.msg978605#msg978605 date=1299402524]
At this point?   What program is going to really want him?

Central was a long time ago, and he has failed since then.

North Forest?  its a possible, its the only place i can see someone opening theirs arms for him at this point.   he has a soiled reputation due to his issues with Aldine ISD.

And if you know Deon Samuels, you'll know he isn't someone you wanna piss off....he can seriously screw up your chances of landing a good job after life in Aldine ISD (since all those jobs are stepping stone jobs with the exception of IKE).  After the Suggs and Phipps incidents, its a must to have an Exit strategy for any of those schools.

Hope he finds his way back to respectability.
[/quote]
CE King is a school that used to be a tough team and I dont know their coaching situation but the past few years have been hurtin. NO NO NO SCOOTER we have a HC and a "part time" AD that will keep the BRONX where they need to be. ;) "or atleast till the first L or the season next year" :D
[/quote]

CE King jusst hired a new head coach this past year.  From Cy-Ridge i believe.  They will get better, but will probably maintain 3rd of 4th place spots in 19-4a.    With Schools Like North Shore to the south and Summer Creek, and Humble to the north....its tough to get kids to stay in a sandwiched rural school district.

[quote name="liltex" post="979738" timestamp="1299630311"]
King coach came via Lamar Consolidated after Rogers bros.graduated.After last years King actions on the field who if any would want to coach there.The worst case of unsportsmanship I've ever witnessed 8) ::) :(
[/quote] Ditto ! After that game I was wishing Dayton would get back in 20-4a ! To many Gang-Banger's on CE King ! ( scary) ~

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43