[list]
[*]Soulja is gonna wear a pink shirt during the playoffs

[*]WOSFAN will finally convert to Kirbyville Kat

[*]Coop is going to admit a third grader can predict weather better

[*]Peppermint Patty will actualy eat a breath mint

[*]Brenham fan is going to buy a house un Kingwood Park

[*]Dayton Sonic will outlaw videographers wearing purple spandex shorts

[*]Litex will host the new Richard Simmons Sweatin With the Oldies in Hi-Def Blue-Ray

[*]PNG Mascot will get bit by a Bulldog while dancing in the middle of Jimmy Johnson Blvd

[*]WOS will finally not predict a state title before season begins

[*]19-4A will win 3 of 4 from 20-4A
[/list]

1.  The City of Mont Belvieu will institute a smoking ban.  Alternate baby cries and muttering that "Don Price is responsible for this" can be heard.

2.  Smoking baby will be forced to listen to Eagles homegames on webcasts on kshn.com as he will fall below new Barbers Hill ISD height requirements for attendance at Eagle Stadium for those above 18. 

3.  Smoking baby and other BH faithful will demand firing of Coach Gage after yet another bidistrict loss, claiming that the wishbone offense has never won anybody a state championship.

4.  City of Mont Belvieu will pass a ordinance banning the wearing of the color purple within the city limits.

5.  20-4A will again split with 19-4A.

1. Cougtalk will aplly for college at TCU so he can watch Merka through his dorm room window
2. Scooter will reach 25000 in the next two weeks by putting  >:( to all the threads
3. SGT RAY will start the "SGT RAY COLLEGE FUND FOR MIDGETS" and win the nobel peace prize
4. Tyrone Biggums will be arrested for smuggling Pacifc Islander / Samoan children
5. SNOOKS will win the SETXSPORTS internship and broadcast live on Fridays
6. fwstangs will continue to whine about "value added" post and attend charm school this spring
7. PURPLE 4EVER will have to change his sonic special to a Route 60 coca cola zero special in honor of the  eaglets
8. Smoking baby will come out of the closet as a BRONX FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Smokin baby's gonna caddy for Liltex for 18 holes carrying a pro bag w/14 clubs and a full ice cooler while I teach him how to make a real eagle @ Eagle Point.Got him pink silk caddy windbreaker in the Heights that says Guess and emerald green knee knockers that read 19th hole ;D

bh89-2 becomes a suspect in the burning down of Dayton Sonic and when police kick his door in they find him in bed with nothing on but a pink shirt, a laptop, and a bunch of pictures of naked babies.   Think they will buy your story that its for a sports site??

As for the comment about COOP and the 3rd grader.  Thats not a true statment. Its not that he cant predict the weather he just spends most of his time trying to find a way to broadcast the weather with smileys and the words "I agree".  

Smokin Baby will dust of the pink shirt yet again and wear it honorably.
FWstangs fan will finally realize that the Stangs are not all world after seeing that the USA vrs the World team wasnt made up of all his Stangs.
FWstangs fans will understand that when old Jackthehammer tells them they know nothing about football they dont.
Dayton fans will finally get to see what a good recruiter that Stewart was and how so they miss him.
Liltex will stop attending the Hamburger Depot show because he will be on the new recruiting booster club as the president.
Crosby fans will understand where its place is without Merka.(Near the bottom) Some will defect.
SgtRey will join some college website and never be herd from again but the Bruins will be OK
WOS will beat some Houston area 4A school again this year.
PNG and Nederland will play. This year they  will cut down the after game fights to 20. They will also put in the new 20% decrease in damage cost to each others stadiums ,through vandalism, as to eat up some of the new budget cuts and high gas prices.
Vidor will once again ask everyone around to be there rival.
LCM will understand what POST Sonnier and Gonzales means.
Lumberton will.......... well they will blow that loud horn anyways.
Kirbyville will miss a certain coach.
There will be some big passing numbers in this area this season.
Green will transfer ,magnetically ofcoursem, to Central so he can get into the playoffs.
Noone will know anything about the Livingston Lions until the start of the season.
Evadale will lose in the playoffs to some school with a really funny name that noone has ever heard of and will never hear of again.
Zavalla will finally get a football team for the first time (JUST KIDDING)
19-4A will be putting on there basketball shoes come the 2nd round of the playoffs next season. ALL OF THEM>>>>>>>>

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="978115" timestamp="1299327288"]
Smokin Baby will dust of the pink shirt yet again and wear it honorably.
FWstangs fan will finally realize that the Stangs are not all world after seeing that the USA vrs the World team wasnt made up of all his Stangs.
FWstangs fans will understand that when old Jackthehammer tells them they know nothing about football they dont.
Dayton fans will finally get to see what a good recruiter that Stewart was and how so they miss him.
Liltex will stop attending the Hamburger Depot show because he will be on the new recruiting booster club as the president.
Crosby fans will understand where its place is without Merka.(Near the bottom) Some will defect.
SgtRey will join some college website and never be herd from again but the Bruins will be OK
WOS will beat some Houston area 4A school again this year.
PNG and Nederland will play. This year they  will cut down the after game fights to 20. They will also put in the new 20% decrease in damage cost to each others stadiums ,through vandalism, as to eat up some of the new budget cuts and high gas prices.
Vidor will once again ask everyone around to be there rival.
LCM will understand what POST Sonnier and Gonzales means.
Lumberton will.......... well they will blow that loud horn anyways.
Kirbyville will miss a certain coach.
There will be some big passing numbers in this area this season.
Green will transfer ,magnetically ofcoursem, to Central so he can get into the playoffs.
Noone will know anything about the Livingston Lions until the start of the season.
Evadale will lose in the playoffs to some school with a really funny name that noone has ever heard of and will never hear of again.
Zavalla will finally get a football team for the first time (JUST KIDDING)
19-4A will be putting on there basketball shoes come the 2nd round of the playoffs next season. ALL OF THEM>>>>>>>>
[/quote][IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Laughing/lol-022.gif[/img][IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Laughing/lol-022.gif[/img][IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Laughing/lol-022.gif[/img][IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Laughing/lol-022.gif[/img][IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Laughing/hahaha-024.gif[/img][IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Laughing/hahaha-024.gif[/img]

Thats some good stuff right there.  ;D ;D ;D ;D  Ok Grad, you wont make us look at 2 inch emotional icon all year, right?  I mean us BH fans are going to have to see that kind of stuff for more weeks than any other regional team.  ;)

Well, back to excercizing with Litltex.......  ;D

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="977684" timestamp="1299280699"]
1. Cougtalk will aplly for college at TCU so he can watch Merka through his dorm room window
2. Scooter will reach 25000 in the next two weeks by putting  >:( to all the threads
3. SGT RAY will start the "SGT RAY COLLEGE FUND FOR MIDGETS" and win the nobel peace prize
4. Tyrone Biggums will be arrested for smuggling Pacifc Islander / Samoan children
6. fwstangs will continue to whine about "value added" post and attend charm school this spring
7. PURPLE 4EVER will have to change his sonic special to a Route 60 coca cola zero special in honor of the  eaglets
[/quote] >:( >:( >:( >:( :D :D

1. Coop will announce 65 letterman coming back for WO-S

2. West Brook will schedule PAM for homecoming even though the game is an away game for them.  ::)

3. a mass ANT burning is reported in Mont Belvieu

4. Snooks will call a game with AAW on saturday nights.

5. Soulja still knows nothing about small-school football

6. Livingston gets investigated by the UIL since no one in the state knows anything about them before the season starts

7. Smoking baby wears the Indian mascot for PNG since PNG will knock them out first round of the playoffs........AGAIN.

8. PAM goes 4-deep in the playoffs and SGT REY puts a curse on them then 2 weeks later PAM wins STATE!

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="977684" timestamp="1299280699"]
2. Scooter will reach 25000 in the next two weeks by putting  >:( to all the threads
7. PURPLE 4EVER will have to change his sonic special to a Route 60 coca cola zero special in honor of the  eaglets
[/quote]
:D

[quote name="Scooter!" post="979542" timestamp="1299615639"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=81253.msg977684#msg977684 date=1299280699]
2. Scooter will reach 25000 in the next two weeks by putting  >:( to all the threads
7. PURPLE 4EVER will have to change his sonic special to a Route 60 coca cola zero special in honor of the  eaglets

2. West Brook will schedule PAM for homecoming even though the game is an away game for them.  ::)

6. Livingston gets investigated by the UIL since no one in the state knows anything about them before the season starts

7. Smoking baby wears the Indian mascot for PNG since PNG will knock them out first round of the playoffs........AGAIN.

8. PAM goes 4-deep in the playoffs and SGT REY puts a curse on them then 2 weeks later PAM wins STATE!

[/quote] :o :o  :D :D  And just for the record, my small school football skills have increased somewhat since last year... 

1, 3, 4, and 5 is hillarious! 

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="979557" timestamp="1299617541"]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=81253.msg979542#msg979542 date=1299615639]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=81253.msg977684#msg977684 date=1299280699]

[/quote] :o :o  :D :D  And just for the record, my small school football skills have increased somewhat since last year... 

1, 3, 4, and 5 is hillarious! 
[/quote] :D :D :D :D

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name="bh89-2" post="984772" timestamp="1300451214"]
Anyone know if you can buy a parking pass in advance for Jerry's World this year?  I wanna make sure I get Litletex and Soulja up close when we go watch [b]Barbers Hill beat Aledo[/b].   ;) ;) ;)
[/quote] :D :D :D :D

[quote name="bh89-2" post="984772" timestamp="1300451214"]
Anyone know if you can buy a parking pass in advance for Jerry's World this year?  I wanna make sure I get Litletex and Soulja up close when we go watch Barbers Hill beat Aledo.   ;) ;) ;)
[/quote] :o :o :o :D :D :D

[quote name="liltex" post="984832" timestamp="1300457894"]
Don't ponder about that If the ant mound whips dem Broncos this coming year I got your ticket,your room,the gas,your meals and the parking to watch Aledo 3 peat against the mound :D :D :D ;D ;D ::)
[/quote] :D :D

[quote name="liltex" post="984832" timestamp="1300457894"]
Don't ponder about that If the ant mound whips dem Broncos this coming year I got your ticket,your room,the gas,your meals and the parking to watch Aledo 3 peat against the mound :D :D :D ;D ;D ::)
[/quote]

I am kind of partial to that Blue "Dan Hooks Special" parking pass you had last year.  ;D ;D  Had it been colder we would have had ice sheets falling on the truck.  ;D ;D

Even better bet, I'll buy the gas, hotel room, etc...etc... if you stand in line for a $30 dollar cold hamburger without tomatoes and/or mustard/mayo.  ;D ;D

[quote name="bh89-2" post="977584" timestamp="1299272136"]
[list]
[*]Soulja is gonna wear a pink shirt during the playoffs

[*]Coop is going to admit a third grader can predict weather better

[*]Peppermint Patty will actualy eat a breath mint

[*]Brenham fan is going to buy a house un Kingwood Park

[*]Dayton Sonic will outlaw videographers wearing purple spandex shorts

[*]Litex will host the new Richard Simmons Sweatin With the Oldies in Hi-Def Blue-Ray

[*]PNG Mascot will get bit by a Bulldog while dancing in the middle of Jimmy Johnson Blvd

[*]WOS will finally not predict a state title before season begins

[*]19-4A will win 3 of 4 from 20-4A
[/list]
[/quote]

I like winning and Kingwood Park just doesn't seem as appealing as Brenham.  It's pretty hard to beat a successful program like we have here once, much less back to back.  They shocked everybody when they pulled off the upset last year.  I would love to meet up with them again next year... ;)

Hopefully we will have our bye week when Dayton is pouring Andro on the Ant Mound...  I'd like to catch that one!  :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ashworth32
    Newest Member
    ashworth32