2011 "Fearless" Predicitons Care of Smoking baby

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="993209" timestamp="1302031278"]
Funny stuff....
I am pretty sure there will be more Bronco Sonic deals in the future...
The key question is....
Last year in district play it was...

Broncos 353 District 19-4A 33

Would you take the Broncos -300 against 19-4A this year????
[/quote]
Lost alot on D P4E but I would bet smokin babies trip to jerrys world -250 ;)

[quote name="Scooter!" post="994301" timestamp="1302198174"]
I think Dayton beats BH by 50
[/quote]

Dayton beats BH by 50 and I'll star in the next Sonic movie, directed by their very own Blades of Glory resident film artist..... ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="bh89-2" post="994484" timestamp="1302230818"]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=81253.msg994301#msg994301 date=1302198174]
I think Dayton beats BH by 50
[/quote]

Dayton beats BH by 50 and I'll star in the next Sonic movie, directed by their very own Blades of Glory resident film artist..... ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]Wouldn't that be something to see...
If Barbers Hill spots Dayton another half a hundred two years in a row it will indeed be a black Friday on the hill.

• 1 month later...
[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="978115" timestamp="1299327288"]
Smokin Baby will dust of the pink shirt yet again and wear it honorably.
FWstangs fan will finally realize that the Stangs are not all world after seeing that the USA vrs the World team wasnt made up of all his Stangs.
FWstangs fans will understand that when old Jackthehammer tells them they know nothing about football they dont.
Dayton fans will finally get to see what a good recruiter that Stewart was and how so they miss him.
Liltex will stop attending the Hamburger Depot show because he will be on the new recruiting booster club as the president.
Crosby fans will understand where its place is without Merka.(Near the bottom) Some will defect.
SgtRey will join some college website and never be herd from again but the Bruins will be OK
WOS will beat some Houston area 4A school again this year.
PNG and Nederland will play. This year they  will cut down the after game fights to 20. They will also put in the new 20% decrease in damage cost to each others stadiums ,through vandalism, as to eat up some of the new budget cuts and high gas prices.
Vidor will once again ask everyone around to be there rival.
LCM will understand what POST Sonnier and Gonzales means.
[b]Lumberton will.......... well they will blow that loud horn anyways.[/b]    ;DLOL :D
Kirbyville will miss a certain coach.
There will be some big passing numbers in this area this season.
Green will transfer ,magnetically ofcoursem, to Central so he can get into the playoffs.
Noone will know anything about the Livingston Lions until the start of the season.
Evadale will lose in the playoffs to some school with a really funny name that noone has ever heard of and will never hear of again.
Zavalla will finally get a football team for the first time (JUST KIDDING)
19-4A will be putting on there basketball shoes come the 2nd round of the playoffs next season. ALL OF THEM>>>>>>>>
[/quote]

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="977684" timestamp="1299280699"]
1. Cougtalk will aplly for college at TCU so he can watch Merka through his dorm room window
2. [b]Scooter will reach 25000 in the next two weeks by putting  >:( to all the threads[/b]
3. SGT RAY will start the "SGT RAY COLLEGE FUND FOR MIDGETS" and win the nobel peace prize
4. Tyrone Biggums will be arrested for smuggling Pacifc Islander / Samoan children
5. SNOOKS will win the SETXSPORTS internship and broadcast live on Fridays
6. fwstangs will continue to whine about "value added" post and attend charm school this spring
7. PURPLE 4EVER will have to change his sonic special to a Route 60 coca cola zero special in honor of the  eaglets
8. Smoking baby will come out of the closet as a BRONX FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D
[/quote]
TOLD YA

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ashworth32
    Newest Member
    ashworth32