Little Cypress-Mauriceville vs. Port Neches-Groves Game Thread/PN-G Wins/Comment

as i said in a earlier quote . there is no reason to panic. png still is a concern of everyone in this district. we have all been on the short end of a 1 run ballgame . thier losses have been close ballgames . extra innings as well.they will get it back on track and still lotta ballgames left . goodluck to those guys and hope its a down to the wire district race .

Guest princess
even though lcm didnt come out on top, Ryan Carline threw a heck of a game keeping lcm in it after that grandslam(which should have been out of the inning already due to COSTLY errors)

[quote name="pirate68" post="990498" timestamp="1301499475"]
[quote author=PNGFan link=topic=82447.msg990418#msg990418 date=1301492495]
[quote author=JoesBros link=topic=82447.msg990391#msg990391 date=1301489237]
Sets up a big matchup in Vidor on Friday night now!

[/quote]

I hope the guys that ref the basketball game in Vidor this year aren't umps also. If so It could be a long night for the tribe....
[/quote]Someone correct me if Iam wrong but cant either coach scratch an ump if they dont want them behind the plate?
[/quote]

I cant believe someone is talking about umps before a game is even played LOL. Just to clarify, coaches can scratch a few umpires. It is not unlimited. If an umpire was scratched , most likely it is for the game not just a position. Admin is right, it happens far fewer times than you think. Our chapter does the best it can with the guys we have but on any given night there are only so many that are available.

[quote][/quote][quote name="princess" post="990692" timestamp="1301511434"]
even though lcm didnt come out on top, Ryan Carline threw a heck of a game keeping lcm in it after that grandslam(which should have been out of the inning already due to COSTLY errors)
[/quote] error, single, walk, grandslam, ...... the infield for the Bears did make three errors , one costing a run .. however, those young men also made at least three diving plays for outs and allen a heck of a play at third saving hits ... carline did do a great job on the mound, lcm had runners in scoring position several innings but could not get them across ..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ashworth32
    Newest Member
    ashworth32