Crosby / GCM Predictions

We are gonna turn the Patriots into Red Coats (American Revolution reference for all the non-intellectual people from Baytown / Hill / Dayton) and have you retreating back across the Atlantic (another Revolutionary reference) er I mean back down FM1492....RUT-ROE... And Tell Coach to bring some cheese with his whine this time, he may need it....

[quote name="BOHICA5581" post="1000403" timestamp="1303329684"]
We are gonna turn the Patriots into Red Coats (American Revolution reference for all the non-intellectual people from Baytown / Hill / Dayton) and have you retreating back across the Atlantic (another Revolutionary reference) er I mean back down FM1492....RUT-ROE... And Tell Coach to bring some cheese with his whine this time, he may need it....
[/quote]

There's aint no non-intellectual folk fron da Hill.....what ya talking about ?

[quote name="BOHICA5581" post="1000416" timestamp="1303330291"]
Exactly my point, how can you spell intellectual but you cannot spell [b][size=16pt]from or the[/size][/b]...Man, we may have the best players but I do not know about the intelligence...
[/quote]

The 07 in Eagle 07, I admit, could be misleading. I'm 47 years old....my playing days ended long ago. '07 is the year I joined SETEXASSPORTS...when my son was a junior at Barbers Hill.
Hope that helps.  ;D

Btw....undefeated two years against the Coogs.  ;)

[quote name="BOHICA5581" post="1000479" timestamp="1303335325"]
Btw....undefeated two years against the Coogs.  ;)
[/quote]

So, Crosby would have beaten y'all in water polo if you had a pool....
[/quote]

Water polo...I'm talking baseball only... ;D
'07 -'08 Coogs had a little trouble hitting lefties.  ;)

[quote name="Year of the Pat!" post="1000500" timestamp="1303337051"]
Where exactly is Crosby's pool? (The "beach" on the San Jac river in Newport does not count)
[/quote]

Good question.....The Hill's is at Eagle point...wave pool and all !  ;)

Pat...GCM?Crosby @ 6 or 7 tomorrow ?

[quote name="Year of the Pat!" post="1000503" timestamp="1303337468"]
7. That's what our schedule says. You're not the first to ask though. I'm startin' to wonder.
[/quote]

If 7...I can make it....

I'll watch for any changes or updates on time.
Have a nice evening, I'm out.

[quote name="Diamond-J" post="1000541" timestamp="1303343168"]
GCM wins 7-4---better pitching and coaching
[/quote]

Better pitching and coaching. Are you f-ing serious. A monkey could coach GCM, they are that stacked and talented. You have 2 premier pitchers, an all state CF, a 1B man that not only has the heart of a champion but the tenacity of a lion (love ya D), a SS that could someday be in the bigs, and not to mention a converted outfielder that was a catcher that is lights out. Give me and every intelligent individual thats reads you rhetoric a break. Crosby on the other hand has a make shift bunch of scrubs. Kinda like when Walter Matthau took the BAD NEWS BEARS to the dome and Kelly, Tatum and the boys beat the dreaded Yankees... just bring the "A" game tomorrow and let nature take its course, kinda like the way the unicorns became extinct you jackhole.... 

Quote from: Year of the Pat! on Today at 05:05:59 PM
Where exactly is Crosby's pool? (The "beach" on the San Jac river in Newport does not count)

Hey now, Baytown people should not know where the beach is in Crosby since they are the one's that make the river so brown. This aint a CREEK, GOOSE.....By the way will y'all be bringing your patriot mascot  tomorrow, you know the one, with his flipped up cap, a flute, and his capri pants that show off his white socks...hahahaha..RUT-ROE

[quote name="BOHICA5581" post="1000580" timestamp="1303349859"]
[quote author=Diamond-J link=topic=83439.msg1000541#msg1000541 date=1303343168]
GCM wins 7-4---better pitching and coaching
[/quote]

Better pitching and coaching. Are you f-ing serious. A monkey could coach GCM, they are that stacked and talented. You have 2 premier pitchers, an all state CF, a 1B man that not only has the heart of a champion but the tenacity of a lion (love ya D), a SS that could someday be in the bigs, and not to mention a converted outfielder that was a catcher that is lights out. Give me and every intelligent individual thats reads you rhetoric a break. Crosby on the other hand has a make shift bunch of scrubs. Kinda like when Walter Matthau took the BAD NEWS BEARS to the dome and Kelly, Tatum and the boys beat the dreaded Yankees... just bring the "A" game tomorrow and let nature take its course, kinda like the way the unicorns became extinct you jackhole....   
[/quote]GCM coaches are far superior---no doubt about it---and I didn't even resort to namecalling

GCM coaches are far superior---no doubt about it---and I didn't even resort to namecalling
[/quote]

Namecalling, you aint seen nothing yet. By the way, you are'nt near as clever as me so you just need to not respond to my threads. Cause it will be like you are bringing a Chihuahua to my Mike Vick bulldog fight...

[quote name="BOHICA5581" post="1000692" timestamp="1303391445"]
GCM coaches are far superior---no doubt about it---and I didn't even resort to namecalling
[/quote]

Namecalling, you aint seen nothing yet. By the way, you are'nt near as clever as me so you just need to not respond to my threads. Cause it will be like you are bringing a Chihuahua to my Mike Vick bulldog fight...
[/quote]Wow

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham