PG 2011 Top Prospects

With just over a month till the 2011 PG releases their latest High School Draft list, possibly one more to come toward the end of May. There are some "moving up" indications taking place, most notably will be that of Wayne Taylor, catcher at Memorial. He just completed a hitting a home run in 9 straight games, mind you in a very competitive district, (which also factors into his ranking rise). He is currently sitting at #182, but could possibly climb into the top 100, but could even break into top 50.
  Also, in the "Top 100" most Texas boys in the top 50 are out of the DFW area. We have a few in South Texas in the "Top 100" and quite a few sprinkled throughout the top 500, with a few listed as "rising". Probbaly one of the best draft years college, juco, and highschool combined in years.

I have in the "Triangle Area" and I will include Lufkin, because of Chris McFarland who is # 70, then they have Reggie Wilson at #381, Amir Jaili at #415, and Reed Seely at # 444. 
    When it gets to 500, they quit with the numeration, but still list a bunch more, I do remember Austin Stone being the first name after 500. I will have to go double check that list to make sure I get everybody. Scouting News posted their's also about 2 week ago, I will look that up too. If you want all of south Texas, it will take me a while, guessing about 30 or 40. Glad to see these kids in the hunt. I personally think a few of these boys are underrated, especially Seely.

Here you go baberuth, posted off the national rankings on new post for the top ten in Texas. Personally think that kids like Gabby, Sonnier, Seely, etc all should be present on this prospect list, and higher than ranked better, seen them play!

ABSOLUTELY, they have never drafted one kid. Having followed them for the last 6 years they come pretty close, whereas Baseball America is more known for their minor league coverage. IMO some kids down here missing for sure. The local scouts can fix that.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Tc_7x
    Newest Member
    Tc_7x