What's going on up in Marshall??

Guest beechnut
Have ties to the town but Marshall has been known for that over the last couple of years. Last year the big brawl with Longview at the basektall game and then the football game this year same thing. ??????????? gets old.

[quote name="beechnut" post="1002898" timestamp="1303926405"]
Have ties to the town but Marshall has been known for that over the last couple of years. Last year the big brawl with Longview at the basektall game and then the football game this year same thing. ??????????? gets old.
[/quote] yeah they lack discipline over there.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest beechnut
Only met him a time or two but he I know that he was a good family man but not real sure what happen. Wish him and MISD the best and hopefully they can get a good one.

ive been hearing he really wasnt a Marshall man if you know what i mean. he stayed in Shreveport, son didnt go to Marshall (i hear he's a VERY good football player in Louisiana), and pretty much did whatever he wanted to do as in not attending mandatory meetings.  :o

Guest beechnut
[quote name="I dont play well with Jaguars" post="1008213" timestamp="1304991552"]
He came into some talent in Marshall IMO
[/quote]

Ya he did but they really need someone to put some discipline back in to the program. Marshall has had some problems with that should not go on.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou