**SILSBEE vs. LA GRANGE Broadcast**...La Grange Takes Game 1

The Silsbee Tigers will take on the La Grange Leopards in a class 3A Region III regional quarterfinal best of 3 series, with game 1 at Adam Dunn Field, New Caney HS, 7:30pm TONIGHT. Silsbee (21-5-2) won their best of 3 series with Bellville, 2-1. La Grange swept Huffman in a best of 3 series, 2-0, to advance to quarterfinals. Silsbee is the runner up of 21-3A, La Grange the runner up of 23-3A.

Broadcast time for game 1 will be 7:20pm, with first pitch at 7:30pm. Click the link to hear all the playoff action LIVE!!!

SILSBEE vs. LA GRANGE, GAME 1 LIVE TONIGHT here at SETXsports.com!!

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=112:silsbeebcast&catid=73:games

Just in case someone cannot listen to the game but wants to check the score!!!

After 2 complete innings, Silsbee leads La Grange 4-3, Silsbee scored all runs in the second inning.
La Grange scored all 3 runs in the first inning.  I would think the La Grange pitcher won't finish this one!!
So  momentum has shifted to the Tigers!!!

Go Tigers!!

[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="1012666" timestamp="1305854782"]
Slugfest, just keep swinging.
[/quote]

5-4 La Grange in the middle of the 3rd inning.  Got 2 runs on a HR. 

Silsbee only has 2 hits so far in collecting their runs, its time to warm up the bats!!!

La Grange pitcher (La Cleric?) is relieved after one out in the bottom of the 4th.  La Grange brings in a left hander (Wick?). Pitch count was in the 80's when relieved.

Silsbee has a runner on first when the change happened.  First batter after the change.....Daigle gets a hit and a run scores!!!

Tie ball game.......still one out!!

In the top of the 5th, La Grange scores another run to take the lead 6-5.

Looks like Brown is getting tired, the field is getting sloppy from a misty rain.

So middle of the 5th its La Grange up 6-5.

Hopefully somebody else can keep up with posting the scores.  I gotta take a break.

[quote name="4TigersPride" post="1012696" timestamp="1305858245"]
Thanks for getting us this far red1
[/quote]

No problem!!  I like baseball and even more so if its 21-3A baseball!!!! I will pull for the Tigers all day long as long as they aren't playing BC!!  LoL!!

Go Tigers!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ed T.
    Newest Member
    Ed T.