**SILSBEE vs. LA GRANGE Broadcast**...La Grange Takes Game 1

These umps are rediculous. Silsbee's pitcher (Scoggins) ask for a dry ball and the ump will not give him one. ARE YOU KIDDING ME. Making him pitch with a wet ball. It's rainning there. And now the wet ball errors are killing us.

[quote name="Critter" post="1012735" timestamp="1305863210"]
Dang.... did LaGrange pitch their #1 tonight?
[/quote]

I don't know if it was their #1 because neither AAW nor me were able to find ANYTHING.  But both pitchers for La Grange Vinklarek  (88) and Wick (61) threw quite a few pitches. 

I really do not like saying this, but the home plate ump tonight was the worst I have seen all season and that's about 40 games worth. He was totally clueless!!

He said the reason he did not give Scoggins a dry ball was because he did not have any in his pouch yet there was a box of them in the dugout waiting to be put in.

I hope he never gets behind the plate the rest of series.

Boxscore

1    2    3    4    5      6    7          R      H      E
LG      3    0    2    0    1      1    3          10      9      6
SIL      0    4    0    1    0      0    0          5      5      3

WP    Wick
LP    Brown

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1012751" timestamp="1305869632"]
I really do not like saying this, but the home plate ump tonight was the worst I have seen all season and that's about 40 games worth. He was totally clueless!!

He said the reason he did not give Scoggins a dry ball was because he did not have any in his pouch yet there was a box of them in the dugout waiting to be put in.

I hope he never gets behind the plate the rest of series.
[/quote]

I've seen less games, but I can concur as to his competence, or more accurately the lack thereof.  He was a source of frustration for both Leopard and Tiger players.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    coachcojack
    Newest Member
    coachcojack