• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    coachcojack
    Newest Member
    coachcojack

• Im not sure tbh, ik we were shorthanded on coaches. But i cannot fault a man for wanting to coach with his son. I would do the same thing in his position, i would want to coach with my son too And i agree, a HC/AD should have full control of who he can hire and fire, but idk how contract situation works at vidor, i dont think its public information to look up either.. idk if dubois has that power or not, it may have to go through the schoolboard, but again i have no clue.. it would make sense to let ur AD decide on coaching decisions Just from my experience i dont think ive ever heard of vidor firing a coach, its always been “let the contract expire and not offer a new one” type thing, but im not part of any of that process, thats just based on rumor ive heard through the rumor mill Though.. idek if its close to the truth
    • Unless the son was the best hire available, this is a problem.  What do you think?
    • If that's the case, then you are right.  But the problem may be the HC thinks the DC's great.  But, on the other hand, you may be right, he may have been stuck with him.  But -- just like PNG and Nederland did, the new HC "should" be able to bring in a new DC.  
    • Dubois retaining the DC is an issue i think. Now idk how coordinator contracts work though, not sure if its a one year contract that gets renewed yearly or a multi year contract 
    • Well. One hire that did not come with him from a previous stop. I believe Smith, and Caleb came with him from previous stop.