College World Series updates

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="1019695" timestamp="1308586567"]
If a team drops their first game this year, it is going to be dang hard to battle back and win it IMO. I hope the Ags and Horns battle back, but I think the SEC teams are too strong.
[/quote]

Difference between the two though is that UT has been in a lose and you're done situation, the Ags haven't, so it'll definitely be interesting to see how each responds.

[quote name="horndawg" post="1019712" timestamp="1308591280"]
[quote author=Scalp'em link=topic=85058.msg1019695#msg1019695 date=1308586567]
If a team drops their first game this year, it is going to be dang hard to battle back and win it IMO. I hope the Ags and Horns battle back, but I think the SEC teams are too strong.
[/quote]

Difference between the two though is that UT has been in a lose and you're done situation, the Ags haven't, so it'll definitely be interesting to see how each responds.
[/quote]
True, plus the Ags are hurting on pitching right now.

[quote name="PhatMack19" post="1019760" timestamp="1308603807"]
Texas is the 1st team eliminated from the CWS.  Complete game 4 hit shutout for Freshman Kent Emanuel.

Hopefully the Aggies can get a win tomorrow and keep the Big 12 from going 0'fer in the CWS.
[/quote]

Good luck to the Ags.
Texas didn't even put up much of a fight.

The person in the toughest position right now is Childress. Do you take a chance and see if you can beat Cal with a number 3 or 4 and try to save Wacha for the 1-1 game? Or do you go ahead and throw Wacha?  I know it's do or die and you have to do what you have to to win, but should he have the confidence in his lineup to outscore Cal? Then if you win against Cal, are somehow able to win th1-1 game against whoever, then have Stripling ready to go the next game.  What say you guys?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham