GT Shockers 12U (00) & 14U (98)

Hey what the heck ???

If you knew anything about us (GT Shockers) you would see we have a limited number of teams (currently 2).....because we don't want or need anymore....we consider ONLY teams...players...or coaches that come to us....[b]we are not about 2-3-4 teams in the same age divisions.....to each their own[/b].

Sorry couldn't resist..... ;) ;D

[quote name="CRUSHCOACH" post="1019943" timestamp="1308678541"]
 Hey what the heck ???

If you knew anything about us (GT Shockers) you would see we have a limited number of teams (currently 2).....because we don't want or need anymore....we consider ONLY teams...players...or coaches that come to us....[b]we are not about 2-3-4 teams in the same age divisions.....to each their own[/b].

[/quote]

John...John...John....you know me better than that.

ONE first yr 10U team
ONE first yr 12U team
ONE second yr 12U team
ONE first yr 14U team

And how many 18U GOLD did y'all have at one time...let's see...
Gold Harrell
Gold Birdwell
Gold Brown

And if the arguement is Birdwell wasn't Gold when y'all were....its still at least one to many ribbons being handed out.....

Nevermind....I understand....y'all were going for the "fools gold" ..."white gold"...."10K Gold".....etc....lol.

[quote name="Craig S" post="1019974" timestamp="1308682008"]
[quote author=CRUSHCOACH link=topic=85084.msg1019943#msg1019943 date=1308678541]
 Hey what the heck ???

[/quote]

John...John...John....you know me better than that.

ONE first yr 10U team
ONE first yr 12U team
ONE second yr 12U team
ONE first yr 14U team

And how many 18U GOLD did y'all have at one time...let's see...
Gold Harrell
Gold Birdwell
Gold Brown

And if the arguement is Birdwell wasn't Gold when y'all were....its still at least one to many ribbons being handed out.....

Nevermind....I understand....y'all were going for the "fools gold" ..."white gold"...."10K Gold".....etc....lol.

[/quote]

Learned from our mistakes ! Now only one Gold team.....and a 18U.  Just poking fun, its getting kinda boring around here !

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo